Barca Away

I only have a couple of thousand points, with living overseas, its hard to make them.....not even gonna get a lookin when they go on sale :(
I'm going to probably do the Barca ticketshop variant..with a big jacket on.
Using the passport of my missus...

I've done this before, no issues with passports or colours in the home end, wouldn't worry about hiding anything.

As it is half term I was going to make it a four day trip with kids and wife, as flights were reasonable when the draw was made. However now they are stupid money and I won't be going, thanks City. Does anyone know why it is taking so long for information to be passed on by the club. Surely they know the allocation and price so it is just about sorting how points etc or is it that Barca havent actually supplied the tickets yet for them to be sold?

Saw City prices as from 73euro on Barcelona ticket site last week. Celtic was 53 and Gladbach is only 44. If this is true hope the delay is because City are arguing the fans case. Won't hold my breath though.

Just called them up and they said they can't give out any info as of yet, but they are led to believe that ticket news will be released on the OS tomorrow...

I get the feeling that this time it will go to very low points giving supporters who haven't been the chance to enjoy the experience.

except they will have " a dentist appointment" or "its on a school night" etc.
LOL i'm not going this time been twice and it was hols i had left, choice was this one or Celtic and Gladbach and barca lost quite a few who travel have made same choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.