Barca fans get together in Manchester

cinnamon blue

Just seen on the barca website that the barca fans intend to meet up in albert square from 4.30 tomorrow i think city fans should be there to welcome them to our city , few beers etc:

A genuinely friendly welcome though boys. We are not from Trafford remember !... Let them know we are proper supporters not a load of black coated dick heads from outside of town

Smoothy B. said:
A genuinely friendly welcome though boys. We are not from Trafford remember !... Let them know we are proper supporters not a load of black coated dick heads from outside of town

yeah but what if we go all nice like and they try and knock fuck out of us ? fuck that im taking no chances im going in like a windmill

bluemc1 said:
Smoothy B. said:

yeah but what if we go all nice like and they try and knock fuck out of us ? fuck that im taking no chances im going in like a windmill

Yeah fair point,...Fuck it, lets go and knock shit out of them !

Il be there in my stone island undies. I say we smash up the tapas place on deansgate first

CTID1988 said:
Il be there in my stone island undies. I say we smash up the tapas place on deansgate first

and burn photos of Manuel from fawlty towers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.