Barca fans get together in Manchester

Pigeonho said:
Their 'ultras', the Boixos Nois, I wonder if they turn up? They have Capo's, don't you know.

Probably saving themselves for the MIB's in the Final!

Skashion said:
calum down said:
it was actually made illegal to speak or write in 1940 by the spanish so you can understand their gripe.
When you say Spanish, you actually mean fascists there. It's a bit ignorant to say Spanish as if it was the whole of Spain when Spain had just fought a bloody civil war where half of Spain fought with Catalonia against the fascists.

yes you are right of course
i know it was the fascists, i was simplifying it, but i'll edit the post

Pigeonho said:
Their 'ultras', the Boixos Nois, I wonder if they turn up? They have Capo's, don't you know.

Oh fucking hell.

This place is going to get full of kids going "Why can't we all be ultras and have a drummer" for the next week.

bgblue said:
Can't you just talk to them very loud and slow in English? Works well all over the world
This was the approach we took for the visit of Bayern and then they had the nerve to sing "Footballs Coming home .........." even louder

Are they planning some kind of political protest and burning flags in Albert Square?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.