Barca in financial difficulty (Merged)

Re: Barca in financial difficulty

No you are all getting this wrong, debt is fine as long as you are a huge club already. Its teams trying to get up there that is illigal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF true then as a club we can take our opportunity:

-Bid for their best players test their limits.

-See if we can get our noses into some sort of first option deal with their academy to hijack their best kids ;).

Though I doubt that they are in a bad way, just cos it's Barca and they and Real always find a way around it.

law74 said:
So they need a short term loan in the close season to pay players wages, big wow, with the fan base that is not a large loan, and once the new season starts again, the ticket sales revenue + the money from the pella stalls etc starts rolling in again then they will be well enough covered, hardly in the same extend of borrowing as a club from just outside Manchester is it?

Exacly its hardly in the same league Frank going to Henry Moser for a quickie loan because the Thia government have just frozen all his assets.

That's funny. I would say that the world's current biggest club and Champions League winners two years ago having a cash flow problem is rather a cause for concern. They have no way but down to go, and if they are having cash flow problems, then it is spectacularly shitty management by their board.

Damocles said:
That's funny. I would say that the world's current biggest club and Champions League winners two years ago having a cash flow problem is rather a cause for concern. They have no way but down to go, and if they are having cash flow problems, then it is spectacularly shitty management by their board.

And of course they talked about being the more sensible of the clubs in Spain.

They even ridiculed R Madrid about their debt,

Ooops

City should approach them and do some sort of academy deal enabling potential stars experience in different cultures. I'm sure financially they could come to an arrangement and jointly screw twattini.

B A R C E L O N A that spells fu.... maybe not.

Well we haven't done their situation any harm thats for sure.

they obviously can't afford to buy Fabregas, full stop. I suppose that has been canned. oh wait....

I can't possibly imagine why they would publicise them asking for a loan at this exact moment. Really. I mean, I once knocked 400 quid off a car by pretending I couldn't get any finance and needed to buy a cooker, but this is obviously completely different.

Chick Counterfly said:
they obviously can't afford to buy Fabregas, full stop. I suppose that has been canned. oh wait....

I can't possibly imagine why they would publicise them asking for a loan at this exact moment. Really. I mean, I once knocked 400 quid off a car by pretending I couldn't get any finance and needed to buy a cooker, but this is obviously completely different.

lol ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.