Barca ticket prices announced

raininspain

Ticket Prices for Barcelona Away

Tickets are now available on the Barcelona web-page (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.es/info-entradas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.es/info-entradas</a>), but they are only for season-ticket holders (December 22, at 10.00 is when they become available to non-season ticket holders). It looks like they will be robbing us blind again, as the cheapest ticket seems to be 99 euros.

City need to do something about this. Let's charge their fans the same price (about 80 to 85 quid) for watching the first leg and see how they complain!

Re: Ticket Prices for Barcelona Away

rowarta said:
93 Euro for City fans last season
Don't we know it.

Then spending 45 minutes to get in as only 3 of the 12 gates were open, the local police at the ground trying to inflame our fans by constant pushing and shoving, plus the climb up those stairs, meant I missed the first 5 minutes of the match.

I'm out.

raininspain said:
Tickets are now available on the Barcelona web-page (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcbarcelona.es/info-entradas" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcbarcelona.es/info-entradas</a>), but they are only for season-ticket holders (December 22, at 10.00 is when they become available to non-season ticket holders). It looks like they will be robbing us blind again, as the cheapest ticket seems to be 99 euros.

City need to do something about this. Let's charge their fans the same price (about 80 to 85 quid) for watching the first leg and see how they complain!

That only punishes the fans again though. I'd rather let 3k Barcelona fans in for free than charge them that much

They're not ripping us off any more than they are ripping their own fans off at least. I remember walking down las Ramblas last year seeing all the ticket kiosks for home fans and they were charging in excess of 100 euros. Think i paid £77 for my ticket last year but what's worrying is that the away fans are stuck right up in the gods which are presumably some of the cheapest seats in the ground.

ninjamonkey said:
They're not ripping us off any more than they are ripping their own fans off at least. I remember walking down las Ramblas last year seeing all the ticket kiosks for home fans and they were charging in excess of 100 euros. Think i paid £77 for my ticket last year but what's worrying is that the away fans are stuck right up in the gods which are presumably some of the cheapest seats in the ground.

£105 for a season ticket according to Neil Ashton in the Mail, which after last years match experience, is about right. Fortunately the pre match entertainment in the Plaza Reail more than made up for it.

Astley Lad said:
ninjamonkey said:

£105 for a season ticket according to Neil Ashton in the Mail, which after last years match experience, is about right. Fortunately the pre match entertainment in the Plaza Reail more than made up for it.

I think their model is dirt cheap season tickets and rip-off prices for tourists. But season ticket holders can 'official' sell their matchday ticket on.

Didsbury Dave said:
Astley Lad said:
ninjamonkey said:

I think their model is dirt cheap season tickets and rip-off prices for tourists. But season ticket holders can 'official' sell their matchday ticket on.

I guess it's worth buying one just for the 'Classico's' and when you can, sell it on, and put the cash toward a decent seat. I wouldn't want to be sat up there week in week out.

93 to 272 Euros last year, I'm not sure the bar on the link is a good indicator unless the top prices have trebled.

It's a fuckin shithole of a ground. What's more there are not enough turnstiles or bogs meaning you spend most of your time I'm queues with the remainder being jostled by the local police thugs. I vowed I wouldn't go again. Save my money for the next round!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.