Barca ticket prices announced

Re: Ticket Prices for Barcelona Away

JC2 said:
It's a fuckin shithole of a ground. What's more there are not enough turnstiles or bogs meaning you spend most of your time I'm queues with the remainder being jostled by the local police thugs. I vowed I wouldn't go again. Save my money for the next round!

there will always be local differculties but we have to support the lads.

JC2 said:
It's a fuckin shithole of a ground. What's more there are not enough turnstiles or bogs meaning you spend most of your time I'm queues with the remainder being jostled by the local police thugs. I vowed I wouldn't go again. Save my money for the next round!
I said last year I wouldn't bother again unless its a semi or final, I'd changed my mind and was going to go, even booked the time off work, but these prices have reminded of all the shit I didn't like last time, mostly around the match, and stadium, so I've decided to do the home game only, and not give them my money this time.

Real pity it wasn't one of the other teams.

When I heard the draw I immediately said ‘been there, done that, won’t be bothering this time round’. On Tuesday, after having had a word with a few of the boys who I go to the game with, started to think that maybe I would go and today I booked flights and the hotel. It’s a drug.

Hung said:
When I heard the draw I immediately said ‘been there, done that, won’t be bothering this time round’. On Tuesday, after having had a word with a few of the boys who I go to the game with, started to think that maybe I would go and today I booked flights and the hotel. It’s a drug.

love this.

Same here.
Always said I'd save up and not go back somewhere we've already played.
Didn't last long. About an hour after the draw actually!!!

Bring it on.

Hung said:

Haha brilliant. I was the same but took much, much less time to buckle. Did Barca last year also went on a long weekend piss up in september and thinking of doing primavera there in May so didn't fancy it but my mates did and we've got a good trip at a good price so why not? I think Didsbury Dave or someone said after the Rome trip that there might be a few 'I was there moments' this year and if City are gonna go there and take Barcelona at the Nou Camp then I wanna be there. We've won the premier league now and done all that but we've underperformed in Europe for too long but with the quality and experience in our squad it really could click at any moment. If we start performing there's no one to fear and maybe Roma was the point when we finally started to perform. I think people are so negative on here about it because they were hoping for a different or more straight forward team, also with the striker situation and Aguero out we're a little less optimistic at this point in time but the game is months away and Aguero could be fit and firing by then and everyone will be a lot more confident. No it isn't an easy team to play but this is a very winnable tie if we're in half decent form. Yes the repetitiveness of it has taken a bit of excitement away for now but the excitement will be there if we get a half decent result at the Etihad. It's not like we've exactly been regulars at the Nou Camp over the years and this is hardly the Joan Gamper trophy now is it? Let's just see where we're up to come March. This is the big time!

Astley Lad said:
ninjamonkey said:
They're not ripping us off any more than they are ripping their own fans off at least. I remember walking down las Ramblas last year seeing all the ticket kiosks for home fans and they were charging in excess of 100 euros. Think i paid £77 for my ticket last year but what's worrying is that the away fans are stuck right up in the gods which are presumably some of the cheapest seats in the ground.

£105 for a season ticket according to Neil Ashton in the Mail, which after last years match experience, is about right. Fortunately the pre match entertainment in the Plaza Reail more than made up for it.

What he fails to mention is that will be the cheapest seats + you have to pay something like 200 Euros to be a member. You also have to be a member for a long time before you can get a season ticket.

bowp said:
Astley Lad said:
ninjamonkey said:
They're not ripping us off any more than they are ripping their own fans off at least. I remember walking down las Ramblas last year seeing all the ticket kiosks for home fans and they were charging in excess of 100 euros. Think i paid £77 for my ticket last year but what's worrying is that the away fans are stuck right up in the gods which are presumably some of the cheapest seats in the ground.

£105 for a season ticket according to Neil Ashton in the Mail, which after last years match experience, is about right. Fortunately the pre match entertainment in the Plaza Reail more than made up for it.

What he fails to mention is that will be the cheapest seats + you have to pay something like 200 Euros to be a member. You also have to be a member for a long time before you can get a season ticket.
And the season ticket isn't terminated when the holder dies, meaning it's virtually impossible to actually get one. There are thousands of families with no interest in going to the games who retain the season tickets of long-dead relatives and simply sell them on every week to other fans and tourists for a vast profit.

They're damn right it's more than just a club, just not in the nice fluffy way they'd like the outside world to believe.

de niro said:
JC2 said:

there will always be local differculties but we have to support the lads.

Exactly, and to be honest that kind of bullshit is par for the course on a lot of European trips. Ajax was the worst. Two turnstiles for 3000 away fans, a 40 minute scrum to get through them, a virtual strip search, a huge concrete stairwell, locked in needlessly afterwards and then more Old Bill in riot gear than you could shake a stick at when we were let out.

Long time reader (from the sensational Samaras Youtube compilations to Slapped on a train) and season ticket holder in East Stand Level 3. Not in the champions league scheme so obviously no hope of getting a ticket in the city end but flights and hotel sorted. Anybody able to help me out getting a ticket in the barca end? or have any recommendations on how to do this even with a UK passport. Much appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.