Barca ticket prices announced

Zubrman said:
Aidandub said:
Well, what does the seating plan look like today?

Payday would have arrived recently.

Just noting that for those that blame everything wrong at city on the family stand our stand up arms folded ultra zones hant managed to sell out yet !!! Tut rut must be because its a school night I guess

mrtwiceaseason said:
Zubrman said:
Aidandub said:
Well, what does the seating plan look like today?

Payday would have arrived recently.

Just noting that for those that blame everything wrong at city on the family stand our stand up arms folded ultra zones hant managed to sell out yet !!! Tut rut must be because its a school night I guess

They got the pricing wrong. Simple as that. £40 for a teenager - scandalous.

Will I be able to buy another 2 using my season ticket? If so does anybody know when? Thanks

mrn1981 said:
Will I be able to buy another 2 using my season ticket? If so does anybody know when? Thanks

After Monday, if tickets remain, there will be a further announcement.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2015/January/City-v-Barcelona-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Scaring Europe to Death said:
mrn1981 said:

I'm in the same boat. Already got my ticket but looking for 4 extra.

It goes to 0 points on Monday so I assume after that they will go on open sale for previous purchase history, When you should be able to buy up to 6.
I think.

Scaring Europe to Death said:
mrn1981 said:

I'm in the same boat. Already got my ticket but looking for 4 extra.
Think all cityzen cardholders can buy tomorrow,general sale is tuesday im sure.

willy eckerslike said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Zubrman said:

They got the pricing wrong. Simple as that. £40 for a teenager - scandalous.
Its £40 for a 16 year old in the family stand and £30 for a 5 year old .we get blamed for every empty seat ,atmosphere etc In the north stand.thought with thread after thread on here the ,1664 group etc would of snapped those south stand tickets up in seconds for that special atmosphere !!

Was hoping to go to the home leg but for £35 in any areas other than CB and East level 2 I would need the money. Does this go to General sale? If so I'm in a dillema as by the time I get the money most of the tickets may have gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.