Barca ticket prices announced

cleavers said:
jrb said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't think you can lame City, it's more than a fair price in the modern climate

In comparison.

It's amazing what a football club can do when it forces it's fans to buy a ticket, otherwise.....

PREMIER LEAGUE AND FA CUP TICKET PRICES

Area

Adult

Over 65 /
16-17

18 - 20

Sir Alex Ferguson Stand / South Upper Wings £53.00 £23.00 £40.50
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 1 / Upper Wings £50.00 £23.00 £38.25
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 2 Centre £47.00 £23.00 £36.00
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 2 Wings £45.00 £23.00 £34.50
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 1 / South Lower Wings £45.00 £23.00 £34.50
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 1 / South Lower Centre £47.00 £23.00 £36.00
North East Quadrants Tier 2 £45.00 £23.00 £34.50
North West Quadrants Tier 2 £45.00 £23.00 £34.50
North East Quadrants Tier 1 £41.00 £22.00 £31.50
North West Quadrants Tier 1 £41.00 £22.00 £31.50
East Stand Upper £40.00 £21.50 £30.75
West Stand Upper £40.00 £21.50 £30.75
East Stand Tier 2 £40.00 £21.50 £30.75
West Stand Tier 2 £40.00 £21.50 £30.75
Family Stand £38.00 £20.50 £29.25
Sir Alex Ferguson Stand Tier 3 £37.00 £20.00 £28.50
East Stand Lower £31.00 £17.00 £24.00
West Stand Lower £31.00 £17.00 £24.00
South East Quadrant £41.00 £22.00 £31.50

These prices include the £5 discount for Official Members and are for the 2014/15 season. For information on the benefits of Official Membership please click here.

All Under 16 Member match tickets are £13 regardless of area.

z2biDr3.jpg

As football fans I think we get a very fair deal from the City. Yes PL matchday ticket prices have increased in line with the other big clubs, but we do very well in comparison when it comes to CL, FA Cup, and COC matches.

Oh!

"If you want to go to Wembley, your forced buy a seat, forced to buy a seat, forced buy a seat!"
"If you want to go to Wembley, your forced to buy a seat!"
"By the Glazer family!"

That would sound good at OT. ;-)
I see there's still good availability on the pitch ;o)
Is it the under 16s £13 in any area the point your making as against our £30 ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
Aidandub said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Don't think you can lame City, it's more than a fair price in the modern climate

£50 against Barcelona in the champions league is a fair price. I mean, it's Barcelona.
Yep £30 for a five year old £40 for a 16 year old .have a look at which blocks are left and ask yourself why

IF it was a good deal it would have sold out. After the home game last year they should have shown good will and let cup schemers have it for £30, £20 U22 O65 and £10 U16. MAybe a fiver on top for SC/Members and then another tenner on top open sale.

I don't care that we are playing Barcelona, would rather play Victoria Plesen if it means we win.

Corky said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Aidandub said:
£50 against Barcelona in the champions league is a fair price. I mean, it's Barcelona.
Yep £30 for a five year old £40 for a 16 year old .have a look at which blocks are left and ask yourself why

IF it was a good deal it would have sold out. After the home game last year they should have shown good will and let cup schemers have it for £30, £20 U22 O65 and £10 U16. MAybe a fiver on top for SC/Members and then another tenner on top open sale.

I don't care that we are playing Barcelona, would rather play Victoria Plesen if it means we win.

It's going to sell out, ticket sales seemed to be very strong today. I was happy to pay the £50 myself. It's a huge fixture, you can't expect tickets to be so cheap. Although the £30 ticket child ticket is outrageous.

mrtwiceaseason said:
cleavers said:
jrb said:
In comparison.

It's amazing what a football club can do when it forces it's fans to buy a ticket, otherwise.....

As football fans I think we get a very fair deal from the City. Yes PL matchday ticket prices have increased in line with the other big clubs, but we do very well in comparison when it comes to CL, FA Cup, and COC matches.

Oh!

"If you want to go to Wembley, your forced buy a seat, forced to buy a seat, forced buy a seat!"
"If you want to go to Wembley, your forced to buy a seat!"
"By the Glazer family!"

That would sound good at OT. ;-)

Barcelona V Cambridge United?

I'm sure you'd pay an extra £17 so your under 16 year old could see Messi & Co play in the flesh instead of Tom Champion & Co?

TBH I was comparing Adult ticket prices.

jrb said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
cleavers said:

I'm sure you'd pay an extra £17 so your under 16 year old could see Messi & Co play in the flesh instead of Tom Champion & Co?

Going off that planner it says it is a league and fa cup price. List ?
In all honesty those prices are pretty much on a par if slightly cheaper than ours ?
I may be wrong but the rags have their prices and stick to them whereas city just make it up as they are going along.
For what its worth jrb in the mad world of football £50 for the barca game is the going rate but £30 + £40 for my two is taking the piss

I haven't read the full thread, but just to throw mine in, I'm gutted. £55 for east stand level 2, I can't justify that expense at the moment. First big game I've ever had to cry off because the game is too pricey. Yup, sure the game will sell out, and the club will make a fair bit, but I've been a season ticket holder for years, and I think that price is taking the piss. Someone mentioned its a fair price "in this current climate"? Sorry, but as far as I can see, everyone is skint in this current climate, and £55 for a non-semi final/final is shite.

bluejon said:
I haven't read the full thread, but just to throw mine in, I'm gutted. £55 for east stand level 2, I can't justify that expense at the moment. First big game I've ever had to cry off because the game is too pricey. Yup, sure the game will sell out, and the club will make a fair bit, but I've been a season ticket holder for years, and I think that price is taking the piss. Someone mentioned its a fair price "in this current climate"? Sorry, but as far as I can see, everyone is skint in this current climate, and £55 for a non-semi final/final is shite.
Don't confuse the two mate no its not a fair price but unfortunately it is the going rate .

bluejon said:

You only live once mate enjoy it, I'm going to barca in March can't wait, if it makes you feels better I'm spending hell of alot more

mrtwiceaseason said:
jrb said:
mrtwiceaseason said:

In all honesty those prices are pretty much on a par if slightly cheaper than ours ?
I may be wrong but the rags have their prices and stick to them whereas city just make it up as they are going along.
For what its worth jrb in the mad world of football £50 for the barca game is the going rate but £30 + £40 for my two is taking the piss

I appreciate what you're saying, it isn't cheap for under 16's, but given the chance to see Messi & Co live(it may not come around again), it's worth the stretch if you an afford it? If a sacrifice has to be made in other areas, the kids get a ticket instead of something else, or other things, then it's worth it in my opinion. Personally I would give them the choice. If they aren't that bothered then fair enough. A night in front of the box and a pizza should do the trick? :-)

Regarding the cup ticket prices. I stand corrected. I think I paid between £15 and £20 for the COC and FA cup tickets at the Etihad this season?

jrb said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
jrb said:

I appreciate what you're saying, it isn't cheap for under 16's, but given the chance to see Messi & Co live(it may not come around again), it's worth the stretch if you an afford it? If a sacrifice has to be made in other areas, the kids get a ticket instead of something else, or other things, then it's worth it in my opinion. Personally I would give them the choice. If they aren't that bothered then fair enough. A night in front of the box and a pizza should do the trick? :-)

Regarding the cup ticket prices. I stand corrected. I think I paid between £15 and £20 for the COC and FA cup tickets at the Etihad this season?
We paid £120 to watch messi and co last time our one and only chimps game .never been so disappointed in a sporting spectacle just thought the whole thing was an anti climax .never again and the kids havnt bothered asking again but they want to go to stoke away !!!
The kids prices for the Sheffield and boro games were £1 and £10 from memory .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.