Barca v City Post Match Thread

He's messed up on the keeper situation and should recall Hart.

We need to stop wasting chances, stop giving the ball away in dangerous places.

Stop silly mistakes and stop slipping by wearing the right boots/studs .

Last edited:
Thought we was good 1st half, except for fernandinhos slip obviously but other than that I thought we matched them. 2nd half was a disaster though was just a typical, typical city performance as in it was our own doing mistake wise rather than barca being quality, also would just like to add that I think bravo is a quality keeper regardless and that he took one for the team because he knew that it was going in, and he sacrificed himself for the goal either that or it was just his natural instinct to put his hands up..He is a keeper afterall and been doing it his whole life pretty much. Any way no shame in getting beat by barca, let's try an learn from it and move on and maybe get some shooting practice in ;) the boys in blue will never give in.

Park the bus and lose 1 nil or go with a game plan and try to win? I prefer the latter.
We are trying to play it the right way. Some players will get it and some won't and will fall by the wayside.
Pep will sort it.

If barca over water the pitch as they do. Then surely pep knows this and the players should wear the correct boots. Not slip all over the place as they were doing. I did see 1 barca player slip tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.