Barca vs Arsenal

jimharri said:
quiet_riot said:
This thread has suddenly become full of commentator/pundit cliches.
Chris-Kamara-150.jpg

"Unbelievable Jeff!"
D:

Hi All,

I'm new to BM in the posting sense but have been a guest since pre-season. I thought if I would have joined earlier my life would have been non existent in the same way football manager can be addictive but even when a guest, you find yourself on here several times a day checking out the posts so i thought why not join them mayhem.

I started reading this post around page 10 and thought messi must be having a shocker, and thats when I checked on sopcast to see him score his hattrick. what a player, shame it's not sunnier in manchester.

Project said:
Anyone hearing Collymore on TalkSport? Hilarious

Walcott did change the game at Arsenal.... it's not like Messi can change games or anything........ oh wait.

quiet_riot said:
This thread has suddenly become full of commentator/pundit cliches.

It a bit cringeworthy... where was this kid in the first leg?

First goal, jam set up good finish.

Second goal on a plate

Thrid goal... class.

Imo, he isnt as fluid and natural with the ball as Zidane/Maradonna even Robinho... its all about naturally freaky speed. Hes a lot likr Ronaldo in his approach, and he was a small game player according to this site.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.