Barcelona (A) | Charity Friendly | Post Match Thread

Looking at individual performances is about all you can do from that due to the nature of the game

New lads

Ortega - decent with his feet.....poor keeping for the second
Gomez - long way to go
Phillips.....will also need a lot of time to fit in...
Lewis - Ok but lots to learn understandibly
JWE - Not much to choose between him and Gomez
Palmer - played out of position probably with the thought of having him more involved in the game - grew into the game over the course of it
Alvarez - positively really stood out

Bernardo. - best player on the pitch in the first half
Stones looks shaky at present and looks unsettled

Fingers crossed for Luke Mbete. I hope things go ok for him and the injury wasn’t as bad as it looked. Also for Kalvin Phillips with his shoulder.

The Boys in Blue didn’t give in. They fought to the end. Thank you lads, thank you City, thank you fans. You showed ‘em, you showed ‘em all and raised lots of money for the charity. Well done.

Very strange game. Think it’s fair to say despite what posters said after the Bayern game Wilson esbrand not good enough to start just yet. love Alvarez work rate but his finishing seems bit erratic. Fun game

Shame some of our youngsters didn’t take this opportunity, I didn’t think of any of them did particularly well - but then again neither did our senior players. Ortega looks great with his feet. And having Mahrez on pens now we have Haaland is just silly (extra annoyed about this as I had a bet on Haaland scoring).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.