Barcelona (A) - Charity Friendly | Wed 24th Aug 20:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the local press are being super positive about this game and its cause.

Nice for once to see us get a positive narrative.

city working overtime in Barcelona and the rest of Spain, and I got to meet Pablo Zabaleta for a Q and A along with a presentation of the PL trophy.( on a hotel roof top in front of sagrada Familia ,Barcelona)

Being the anti rag obsessed blue I am , I asked about the transition of city vs United derbies and where they are now.

Pablo

along the lines " . the 6-1 was the best game he watched from the bench, I don't they ever recovered from that. It was the best day.

The semi at Wembley, after that we knew something was changing.

United now
..just laughed."

I got the sense he preferred his days under mancini and peligrini rather than Pep.

the local press are being super positive about this game and its cause.

Nice for once to see us get a positive narrative.

city working overtime in Barcelona and the rest of Spain, and I got to meet Pablo Zabaleta for a Q and A along with a presentation of the PL trophy.( on a hotel roof top in front of sagrada Familia ,Barcelona)

Being the anti rag obsessed blue I am , I asked about the transition of city vs United derbies and where they are now.

Pablo

along the lines " . the 6-1 was the best game he watched from the bench, I don't they ever recovered from that. It was the best day.

The semi at Wembley, after that we knew something was changing.

United now
..just laughed."

I got the sense he preferred his days under mancini and peligrini rather than Pep.
His best performances for us were under Pellegrini. The style really suited him and he matured so much as a player.
I think he wasn't quite technical enough to handle the RB role under Pep. He was so hard-working, but not really comfortable on the ball stepping into the middle of the park.

No one commented on the one Foden scored against Bournemouth where he didn't square it to Haaland
Of course they don’t - because apparently Foden is doing the work so king Haaland can get his tap ins and then be the Hero.

I know we need rhythm, but we really cannot afford to use and of our main back 4 in this game. As it stands, we only have to fit CB's and Pep hasn't really answered what's wrong with Ake either.
Why, I mean seriously, why? Watching some of our training videos, the players seem spending more energy and effort than when playing a competitive game. Does it mean they should stop training? Are they allowed to walk up and down the stairs midweek? What about playing wityh their kids at home? Or walking a dog? And Pep answered abut Ake by not taking him to Catalonia.

This bullshit of resting the players as soon as the result is not important or it has been secured is gone too far. KdB or Rodri probably wouldn't have 10 games a season in total minutes played if Pep or any other managers fall for this foolishness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.