Barcelona at home tickets....

dyneck said:
Viagogo sucks.
Today I spent hours trying to activate my membership.
Then I spent next hours trying to buy the ticket. It usually fails while validating my membership rights
or during the payment but finally I don't know how but I managed to buy one ticket there.
I was so excited and guess what happend ?
I receive an email that my order was cancelled due to my membership didn't meet the requirements!!!
All day wasted and I'm completely pissed off.

no idea if this helps but there's one on viagogo at the moment..... aaaand its gone

Viagogo worked fine for me. Logged on at 9am got two tickets for 50pound each and was sent a confirmation email.

dyneck said:
Viagogo sucks.
Today I spent hours trying to activate my membership.
Then I spent next hours trying to buy the ticket. It usually fails while validating my membership rights
or during the payment but finally I don't know how but I managed to buy one ticket there.
I was so excited and guess what happend ?
I receive an email that my order was cancelled due to my membership didn't meet the requirements!!!
All day wasted and I'm completely pissed off.

I rang viagogo this morning and their points criteria didn't update the same time as the ticket website and so for most of this morning you had to have at least 500 points to buy a ticket. It has now been fixed. I'm sure this doesn't help you but keep an eye on the sight

I did ask in the bluemoon forum but I'm not sure its the right place but I'm after swapping my ticket with someone to be nearer friends I'm in 101 but would like to be in 105 any takers? (I'm not sure this is worth a thread of its own sorry)

I rang viagogo this morning and their points criteria didn't update the same time as the ticket website and so for most of this morning you had to have at least 500 points to buy a ticket. It has now been fixed. I'm sure this doesn't help you but keep an eye on the sight

I gave up. I have done second order and also was cancelled. I can't find any reason. I have send them an email but they probably replied on Monday so it would be too late for anything. I live in Poland and flights go up each day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.