Barcelona at home tickets....

Total idiot 4000 loyalty points thought i would wait till friday to buy as thats when i get paid -

Thought the open sale was saturday -

need 2 or 1

Wythenshawe lad -

I'm trying to get a ticket for the Barca home game.

Can anybody advise on the Viagogo site? It's providing the ultimate frustration in constantly teasing me into thinking I'm almost there and just at the point of climax, it tells me somebody has beaten me to the ticket. A lot of the time I just get the message "unable to validate membership information with the club at this time", which is obviously nonsense as they have my blue membership details.

Or failing that, sell me a spare. I'm based in Sale.

Won't you please, please help me?

Viagogo is a complete joke. I have had tickets in my basket on over 20 occasions now only to lose them a the payment refreshes! I am doing this rapidly each time, so god knows how I keep losing out!!!

RobMc80 said:
Viagogo is a complete joke. I have had tickets in my basket on over 20 occasions now only to lose them a the payment refreshes! I am doing this rapidly each time, so god knows how I keep losing out!!!

same here, and is viagogo relasing tickets itself? because tickets seem to be released in a constant time interval

finally got 1 ticket<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:43 pm --<br /><br />
joe_16 said:
has anybody used Viagogo before? - Is it a guaranteed ticket once purchased ?

once payment is done

Payment is taken at point of purchase?- I have an email confirming the transaction?

Viagogo sucks.
Today I spent hours trying to activate my membership.
Then I spent next hours trying to buy the ticket. It usually fails while validating my membership rights
or during the payment but finally I don't know how but I managed to buy one ticket there.
I was so excited and guess what happend ?
I receive an email that my order was cancelled due to my membership didn't meet the requirements!!!
All day wasted and I'm completely pissed off.

That's encouraging! Or at least I think it is. I feel a slow descent into madness as I sit constantly refresshing the page and repeating the whole futile process time after time. How many days can this go on? Of course, even if I reach the holy grail of the "complete" part of the process, I've still got to get hold of the ticket. Surely this isn't what the game's about? I used to turn up on the day, pay a few bob to get to sit on the Platt Lane park benches, see a lot of dross and go home a happy man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.