Barcelona at home tickets....

Anyone got any spare tickets for this match? I am a blue member with 300 points but they were sold out before this.

quick question. Normally when I log on to buy tickets it allows Blue members to buy 6. Did this happen for Barca ?
The reason I ask is I went in my usual pub before Watford to see a hand written advert for Barca tickets (PLURAL) I asked the landlady who phones the bloke. He wanted £165 EACH. I told the landlady to tell the greedy slime ball what I thought of him and his price.

BUT, have the club sold to anyone i.e. letting people apply for 6 and now the touts are making a killing ?

Blue Mist said:
quick question. Normally when I log on to buy tickets it allows Blue members to buy 6. Did this happen for Barca ?
The reason I ask is I went in my usual pub before Watford to see a hand written advert for Barca tickets (PLURAL) I asked the landlady who phones the bloke. He wanted £165 EACH. I told the landlady to tell the greedy slime ball what I thought of him and his price.

BUT, have the club sold to anyone i.e. letting people apply for 6 and now the touts are making a killing ?

have you still got the advert?

de niro said:
Blue Mist said:

No it is still behind the bar of the pub though. Why ? please don't tell me you are willing to pay that. The mates I wanted it for totally agree that it aint worth it. I hope he still has them 5 minutes after kick off.

Blue Mist said:
de niro said:
Blue Mist said:

No it is still behind the bar of the pub though. Why ? please don't tell me you are willing to pay that. The mates I wanted it for totally agree that it aint worth it. I hope he still has them 5 minutes after kick off.

no mate, I have a seasoncard, just wanted to see where the ticket had come from. my guess is a rag member of staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.