Barcelona at home tickets....

Well, there's an hour of my life I'll never get back...

Just taken the stupidly arduous journey up Ashton New Road (seriously, how many traffic lights? And none are in sync) to the ticket office, just to be told they're not issuing paper tickets at all. Brilliant.

Apologies to everyone who sent me a message, I'm afraid I won't be able to sell my seats at all. Instead, I've got to be seventy quid out of pocket thanks to the belligerence of the ticket office.

leopold said:

Just taken the stupidly arduous journey up Ashton New Road (seriously, how many traffic lights? And none are in sync) to the ticket office, just to be told they're not issuing paper tickets at all. Brilliant.

Apologies to everyone who sent me a message, I'm afraid I won't be able to sell my seats at all. Instead, I've got to be seventy quid out of pocket thanks to the belligerence of the ticket office.
leopold I sent a pm I can pick the cards up and drop them back off.

leopold said:

As I said in my previous pm I can use them. I work in Denton so I could meet you at my shop to exchange tickets before and after the game. I do this for many people even I'm not using the tickets. Right now I'm in France and a member off here has my tickets as he attended the Chelsea game. He'll drop them off before the Sunderland game.

As for your tickets there will be no bidding war. This is blue moon. Everything is at face value.

If you need any help on this whether I use the tickets or not let me know.

anyone want to swap my barca home ticket in south stand lower for a barca away ticket and of course id pay the difference please pm me

leopold said:

Just noticed in your post you mention you are 70 pounds out of pocket.
How is that? How much are the tickets?

This thread has turned into a bit of a farce to be honest, dodgy sounding new posters, people willingly offering tickets then saying they can't, bidding wars, tickets for 35 quid.....for that reason I'm out, thank you.....I'll watch it on the telly.

Struggling to make a new post using my phone so if somebody could help and spread my query about it would be much appreciated, I'm working down in Wiltshire/hampshire and am looking for a lift to the Barca Home game, if u could message me ur number that's be grand thanks in advance Blues
Mark

Probably a long shot but looking for 2 tickets for the match. Always get my tickets off blue moon so keeping my fingers crossed. Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.