Barcelona at home tickets....

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
chewie78 said:
ruz said:
Somewhere in Leeds.

Ruz, I was offered Barca tickets from someone in Newcastle, is this a likely scam mate

is it Nial ..selling his 50 ticket allocation?

Don't know if it was Quinny lol, I was just a bit dubious about ever receiving the tickets off some bloke in Newcastle

hello
i search 2 tickets to the game Manchester city-Barcelona in Manchester.
if its possible i want to collect them and pay to the seller in the day of the match 2-3 hours before the game.
Another possibility is ship it to me to Israel with a fast service shipping and i will pay to you(i will pay about the shipping).
thank you

hello
Because i cant pay 400$ per ticket(This is the lowest price in all webs),i will probably take the risk and i will search tickets in the stadium from speculators 2-3 hours before the game.
it will be my first time in Manchester city stadium so i don't know so good how it's work there.
can someone tell me where can i search the speculators in the stadium?where are they located most of the time?
do you know if i have good chances to find a tickets in normally prices?(100gbp +- for ticket)

I will be so grateful if someone has a spare ticket that I can have for the Barcelona Home game
please please me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.