Barcelona at home tickets....

Bluedub12 said:
Tickets for Barca home game now available on Viagogo site. Open to Blue members. Mainly Colin Bell stand and Family stand

The only tickets available now are in pairs.

Tickets plus booking are £61. Would anybody be willing to share a booking on a pair of tickets?

Bluedub12 said:
Tickets for Barca home game now available on Viagogo site. Open to Blue members. Mainly Colin Bell stand and Family stand

Thanks a lot. Just bought two. :)

I have a barcelona home ticket and a stoke home ticket up for grabs. Ticket is 2nd tier on edge of family stand right above corner flag.
£80 for both games, that equates to face value. My mate has my ticket and would meet you at gate to get you in the games, you will not be able to retain the card. Seat and other details by PM if interested.

robinho ho ho said:
I have a barcelona home ticket and a stoke home ticket up for grabs. Ticket is 2nd tier on edge of family stand right above corner flag.
£80 for both games, that equates to face value. My mate has my ticket and would meet you at gate to get you in the games, you will not be able to retain the card. Seat and other details by PM if interested.

pm sent

robinho ho ho said:

I'll take the Barca one separate If possible. I'll happily meet your mate outside the ground. Have sent you a PM.

Looking for four 2,3 or 4 tickets please let me know..
ive had a lot of success getting tickets on here so i hope someone can help this time around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.