Barcelona at home tickets....

Re: 3 tickets for tonight

Wierd. I've just posted here and it vanished, but I see Dan came back to you.

If it helps, Dan is someone I can vouch for 100% and will not let you down. And Ric and the Mods all know me.

If possible mate I would like to have 1 or two of these tickets. Would give you my number so could call you to confirm paying you etc. My mate is a season ticket holder but he stupidly didn't put himself on the cup scheme. Would be great if you could reply. Cheers pal.

Would you let me have the other 2 tickets please ?

I could get to the ground in 20 mins and pick them up

That's fab. Cheers Dan & Dave. I've just sent you a PM just asking what details I require and what Dan requires. Obviously if you'd be happy to sell just 1. In fact, I can ask around work whilst I'm here and I may be able to get rid of the other for you too. I'll mail back to confirm that though. Will defintely take that one though. My mate will be over the moon. Will have to get you some extra beers as a thank you.

Dan's might not get PMs immediately as he is struggling with 3G in New York. I'll text him and get him to log on.

I need just 1 for my dad.... he has been a season ticket holder since being a young boy, now 50 he didn't manage to get a ticket in time and he will not accept mine when i offer it him. please please please can i have just one? am able to pay anyway you like.

Hi Dave,

Can you inform him that I have sent him a PM and I would be willing to take just the 2 tickets.

Did message him earlier on the post.

My mate is a season ticket holder but stupidly didn't put himself on the cup schemes for him and his son.

Would be great if you could reply,

Cheers mate.

Thanks Dave - That would be really handy. I won't be greedy, just that one will do me. Give others the chance to get there too.

I was just asking what details I needed off Dan, and what details he would want from me. Happy to supply anything really. In fact dave, I'll send you the PM I sent to Dan.

Thanks again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.