Barcelona at home tickets....

Re: 3 tickets for tonight

This is all getting a bit confusing.

Just to clarify...Dan has sold all three tickets via PM but I have no idea whatsoever who to!

Hmmmm very confusing indeed. I was the first to reply but I dont think I'm a chosen one as no PM from Dan. In case I'm wrong Dan, please get in touch. Happy to do paypal, bank transfer anything :) Let me know, if they've all gone already then not much I can do now. Thanks<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:38 pm --<br /><br />Dan - Happy to call you on mobile to clarfy if I've got one or not. Do you want to PM me your number? Or I'll PM you mine if its easier

kybosh said:
Hmmmm very confusing indeed. I was the first to reply but I dont think I'm a chosen one as no PM from Dan. In case I'm wrong Dan, please get in touch. Happy to do paypal, bank transfer anything :) Let me know, if they've all gone already then not much I can do now. Thanks

-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:38 pm --

Dan - Happy to call you on mobile to clarfy if I've got one or not. Do you want to PM me your number? Or I'll PM you mine if its easier

Hope you get a ticket fella,bit lousy of him to advertise and answer your message then for you not to get one

Samsdad said:
kybosh said:
Hmmmm very confusing indeed. I was the first to reply but I dont think I'm a chosen one as no PM from Dan. In case I'm wrong Dan, please get in touch. Happy to do paypal, bank transfer anything :) Let me know, if they've all gone already then not much I can do now. Thanks

-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:38 pm --

Dan - Happy to call you on mobile to clarfy if I've got one or not. Do you want to PM me your number? Or I'll PM you mine if its easier

Hope you get a ticket fella,bit lousy of him to advertise and answer your message then for you not to get one

We'lll see, I might be lucky yet, I honestly don't know :) I just saw the message from DD saying that all 3 have now gone via PM and I did't get a PM so can only presume I haven't. I know they're like golddust anyway and won't hold grudges.

Just hoping & praying we win. Come on City!!!!

Anyone still after one for tonight?

Top tier, East Stand.

£45.

Will have to collect from my works in town and return it either tomorrow or Thursday.

Sorry lads. Gone now.

Yes mate if its still going<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:42 pm --<br /><br />
tidyman said:

Top tier, East Stand.

£45.

Will have to collect from my works in town and return it either tomorrow or Thursday.

PM'd you mate

tidyman said:

Top tier, East Stand.

£45.

PM'd you if this is still available mate!

Thanks

Need 2 tickets for tonight I know it's a big ask but if there are any last minute drop outs please PM me.

Cheers blues!

Still on hunt for 1 if anyone can help? I keep replying first but keep getting pipped to line :( if anyone can help me I'm setting off soon so please call or text me and will arrange to meet & collect etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.