Barcelona at home tickets....

robinho ho ho said:
I have a barcelona home ticket and a stoke home ticket up for grabs. Ticket is 2nd tier on edge of family stand right above corner flag.
£80 for both games, that equates to face value. My mate has my ticket and would meet you at gate to get you in the games, you will not be able to retain the card. Seat and other details by PM if interested.

I would be interested in these tickets, pm sent

johnbmcr said:
one barca home 109 east level lower great view will swap + cash difference for barca away pm me please can sort out @ chelski

looks like no one wants to swap a barca home for a barca away + the cash difference so have a spare for Barca home FV £50 pm me

the guy who wanted it call today to say he cannot make the game so one ticket re available will have to meet @ the etihad about 19:15 pm to collect entrance K first come first served in block 109 eastlands lower

PM me

Hi

Anybody got a spare ticket (s) spare for City v Barcelona?
Will meet anywhere - well in the UK :-)

Got friends coming from Belfast just for the game without tickets

Thank You

2 tickets wanted for this please can pick up or meet at the ground. Been let down today so any fellow blues willing to help out, it'll be massively appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.