Barcelona Away Stories

MCFCHOWELL said:
Was anyone near us in the two blocks that pulled the net down at the match? Was a cracking atmosphere round there

I was on the front row pal, nearly fell to the level below when it finally came down, proper shit myself. Was a class atmosphere in that part.

Got absolute wankered before and after the match back at the wild rover, left there about 3am, me being a bellend that I am, shouted to some brass on Las Ramblas '10 Euros" next minute 30 of the fuckers came charging at me. All in my pockets trying to get money off me. Look slags it's 3am, I'm pissed, I've spent up, if you can find any money on me you can keep it!

southstander93 said:
MCFCHOWELL said:
Was anyone near us in the two blocks that pulled the net down at the match? Was a cracking atmosphere round there

I was on the front row pal, nearly fell to the level below when it finally came down, proper shit myself. Was a class atmosphere in that part.
Was really good there mate, I think that was the section for the late comers! Lol

Did anyone witness an old man making possibly the biggest arse of himself I've ever seen at the football in the last few minutes of the game?

Started kicking off with the bloke behind who had asked him to sit down. Cocked a punch and realised the other guy wasn't moving. Transferred his rage into trying to throw his hat over the netting. Couldn't do it, and as he got madder and madder everyone around was shouting "oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh" every time he tried and failed to chuck it over. Eventually tried to drop the hat between the netting and the front wall where it got stuck.

I've never seen a man lose all trace of his dignity quite like that at the match. What a 24 carot lemon.

jrb said:
Still in Barcelona.

Got another night and then back tomorrow.

Apart from being beat by Barcelona, having a brilliant time.

Barcelona is an amazing city.

Glad we stayed for 5 days. Staying a day or two doesn't do this place justice.

Been around as much of the City as possible. Walking, Bus, Metro.

Great time in the square and around Camp Nou last night. Loads of pictures. Will post them when I get back.

Off out for a few more beers and a curry soon. :-)

There's a good one nr Liceu metro halfway up Las Ramblas called Bombay Spicy.

<a class="postlink" href="http://bombayspicybarcelona.com/en/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://bombayspicybarcelona.com/en/index.html</a>

During the afternoon we were at a bar on La Rambla just up from a group where one of them was dressed as the Sheikh. He must have been interviewed by about 7 or 8 news crews. He told each of them that we'd done a deal to sign Messi for £250m.

Didsbury Dave said:
Did anyone witness an old man making possibly the biggest arse of himself I've ever seen at the football in the last few minutes of the game?

Started kicking off with the bloke behind who had asked him to sit down. Cocked a punch and realised the other guy wasn't moving. Transferred his rage into trying to throw his hat over the netting. Couldn't do it, and as he got madder and madder everyone around was shouting "oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh" every time he tried and failed to chuck it over. Eventually tried to drop the hat between the netting and the front wall where it got stuck.

I've never seen a man lose all trace of his dignity quite like that at the match. What a 24 carot lemon.
De Niro is notoriously bad at holding his liquor, DD.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Haha that made me laugh!!

Tbf he was good fun in the square as was his daughter who was lovely - and whoever that was giving us sangria and vodka - cheers!! :)

BlueBearBoots said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Haha that made me laugh!!

Tbf he was good fun in the square as was his daughter who was lovely - and whoever that was giving us sangria and vodka - cheers!! :)

Can't believe I missed out on the vodka/sangria?!!! I would love to have seen an aerial view of the square full of blues, bet it was a sight to behold

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.