Barcelona Away Stories

My abiding memory will be sat at the top of montujic ( the hill above Barcelona) admiring the panoramic view, then out of no where and as clear as a bell, blue moon breaks out from down below. It got the hairs on the back of my neck up

Also walking along the beach today, I heard a load of yanks doing the kolo/yaya song.

At points yesterday everyone on the ramblas was a blue, with the most overheard phrase being, 'ee arrr what pub you in'?

Brilliant city, amazing couple of days!

What a trip!! Tuesday night in Placa Raeil was a classic, didn't think it could get much better...so headed there again at first knockings in Wednesday...how wrong I was!! The square was solid blue, cracking stuff lads.

Sad to hear about a few unlucky people in our hotel (Spikes 4 star) getting their rooms riffled and phones pinched!!! The hotel and Spike and his team were great throughout, just a shame some scum bags found their way into people's rooms somehow!

My mate had his legs nicked at about 6pm in the square but he got them back this morning !

At one point mid afternoon I really thought I was dreaming, it was that good.......

Still in Barcelona.

Got another night and then back tomorrow.

Apart from being beat by Barcelona, having a brilliant time.

Barcelona is an amazing city.

Glad we stayed for 5 days. Staying a day or two doesn't do this place justice.

Been around as much of the City as possible. Walking, Bus, Metro.

Great time in the square and around Camp Nou last night. Loads of pictures. Will post them when I get back.

Off out for a few more beers and a curry soon. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.