Barcelona Away Stories

Tuesday night we were on the big square and it was quality but we moved on for food and ended up in Placa George Orwell. Went in a little bar and our lot had beers aplenty and some quality tapas. The pork skewers were amazing and all for less than 20 euros each.

Match day we walked down Ramblas and it was a sea of blue. Just brilliant to see and saw loads of people I knew. The square was superb fun and the Catalonian blues with us were in their element. Saw loads of BMrs in the square. Again the Catalan lads sorted us with cheap cans. 8 for 3 euros.

We then moved on to the bar were the Barca blues branch meet and met some good folk and some of the Harrogate lot came in. Again paying locals prices.

Got Barca end tix for €100 in top tier opposite our section, seemed to be loads of blues around us. Was chatting to 2 swedish blues with City shirts on at HT and nobody had given them any mither. When City scored we jumped up as did loads of others and nothing said.

After the game walking back to the metro, the Pablo Zab song was brilliant and the Barca fans were pretty good I reckon if probs a bit confused by us.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:07 pm --<br /><br />First time on a Spike trip and it was superb, so big thanks and Jimmy was a star

Rascal said:
Tuesday night we were on the big square and it was quality but we moved on for food and ended up in Placa George Orwell. Went in a little bar and our lot had beers aplenty and some quality tapas. The pork skewers were amazing and all for less than 20 euros each.

Match day we walked down Ramblas and it was a sea of blue. Just brilliant to see and saw loads of people I knew. The square was superb fun and the Catalonian blues with us were in their element. Saw loads of BMrs in the square. Again the Catalan lads sorted us with cheap cans. 8 for 3 euros.

We then moved on to the bar were the Barca blues branch meet and met some good folk and some of the Harrogate lot came in. Again paying locals prices.

Got Barca end tix for €100 in top tier opposite our section, seemed to be loads of blues around us. Was chatting to 2 swedish blues with City shirts on at HT and nobody had given them any mither. When City scored we jumped up as did loads of others and nothing said.

After the game walking back to the metro, the Pablo Zab song was brilliant and the Barca fans were pretty good I reckon if probs a bit confused by us.

-- Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:07 pm --

First time on a Spike trip and it was superb, so big thanks and Jimmy was a star

Was great Rascal, janes a star, mad as a bucket of frogs but great company as were all the peeps we met up with on the trip :)

After losing all my mates on the Tuesday night me and one of my mates was just strolling around and ended up walking into the red light area, we got accosted by three young ladies and the conversation went a bit pear shaped.

"you want blow job?"
"er no thanks"
"you want sex, I give you great blow job"
"no thanks love I get that at home"
"homme??? you want man?"
"no, no, no I'm fuckin' married!!!!!! *shows her my wedding ring and makes quick exit*

citytill1die84 said:
Mental :) Went Sunday came back yesterday. Nearly broke my ankle 1st night walking down this street. Night of the match I gets through the 1st turnstile with my ticket gets to the 2nd 1 and I couldn't find it again :( they wouldn't let me in. Eventually I goes across the road to a pub goes to pay for my drinks in the bar and finds my fucking ticket in the middle of my money which I'd checked about 10 times :( goes back they still wouldn't let me in because the ticket had already been used the fucking woman was laughing on the turnstile as well I was fucking fuming. Goes back to the pub drowns sorrows then couldn't find my coach back to lloret fucking battery went on phone as well :( €200 in a taxi GUTTED. Still a good trip tho met plenty of top blues and I can't wait to go again next time :)
similar to me mate...lost my ticket and the stewards and police were so unhelpful. Barca fans were decent and tried getting me in giving me a ticket but the steward was having none of it. Must have tried about 5 different tickets off people coming out but ended up in the bar as well. Just hope I get into the game tomorrow now!

Cheers BBB you were quality babes, as were Bgblue, Toby and Mammulty.

Think we did it right and had fun and missed most of the lairy stuff ( apart from your bag obviously. I hope the so called fucking blue if he reads this is totally fucking ashamed of himself. What a **** to do that on one of your own and especially as you are a girl)

Jane loved it all especially young Naxo but she is a pervy old slapper :)))

Ended up sat with Mike Pickering in the hotel til daft'oclock - some boy he is..

de niro said:
it would take a game of immense importance for me to return there. shame.
I'd happily go to Barcelona again, take in the atmosphere before the game and party afterwards - would probably just give the Nou Camp a miss and watch it in a bar though, disappointed with the stadium and the palaver before and after with Taxis etc. Probably treat myself to a high class brass with the money saved..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.