Barcelona Away Stories

Tim of the Oak said:
mcfc1894 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Hope it catches on at the ground.

I don't. and I guess I speak for many fans when I say that.

I tend to speak for myself. All the people I was with enjoyed the song.

nice one, but why write a song to the tune that's already been mastered. and to make matters worse its to lyrics about united.

de niro said:
it would take a game of immense importance for me to return there. shame.
We were saying this as well, we stuck together as we're daft as brushes and none of our crowd lost anything to the ladies of the night (if they were ladies they need to give our their night jobs cause its not going to make em rich). enjoyed our time there but not like Dortmund Munich or even Aris and £77 to watch from that distance it would need to be a big big game before i'd return that's for sure.

We had a belting trip, no trouble or mither which obviously helps reading some stories on here.

Landed late ish Tuesday from Gatwick then straight on the beers round the Gothic area, tons of cool little bars and everyone in good spirits. Top barmaid got us free passes to club moog(?) dj upstairs playing us smiths and new order on request.

Made it in at 5am then back on it next day down the bouqueria market and wander down to the beach for some estrella cans and a sit on the beach - novel for March but a touch windy so taxi back to Place Reial and join in the revelry. Quality to catch up with so many people in one spot - great singing 'we've got the greatest midfield in the world....'

Ground was average, organisation to get in shocking. The turnstile was shut in my face and told to move back, yeah ok mate only hundreds of blues behind me getting pisses off and wanting to get in. Spent first half giving stewards shit who were manhandling blues around, amazing contrast from the experience we give away fans in Europe?
Taxi to and from ground good chat with Real madrid drivers - all saying and agreeing with us how happy clapper the Barca fans are. Flag wave anyone?

Shame about the result but for me Barca is a quality City, a great trip and what it's all about give or take the stadium experience.

blue b4 the moon said:
Got back to Oldham at 18.40 after what seemed like 4 days on the Motorway from Luton.

Great time, great city but shit ground a fans that are even more plastic than the rags.

I'll probably take Mrs Moon for a couple of nights but won't do footie there again.

Special word for Mac and Linda for the transfers boy you two earned your money this week.

Big thanks to Mac and Linda from our lot as well,
another great trip. Keep up the good work !

Eccles Blue said:
de niro said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Yeah why didn't you enjoy it ? Seemed to be having fun in the square? Mind you same as a few have said do not like being so high up in the stadium, needed blooming binoculars!!

obviously having had my phone nicked, then we manage to find a couple of scrotes who'd been robbing blues only for the police to step and detain us, had me, my daughter and a few others up against a wall, facing the wall and not allowed to have our say, they totally refused to let us speak. as if WE were the criminals. eventually they let me and jess go, didn't see what happened to the other lads. once at the ground we soon realise we are wasting our time, the CL is as bent as fuck., its all been for nothing.
plus points. the team were terrific, ok not lescott but on the whole we did well. the sq with all the blues was great, and finally the taxi drivers were sound, not a rip off in sight.

would I go back? would I fuck.

Bill, I am so sorry that you had such a bad time. From the photo on here I thought you were enjoying Barcelona. That was why I sent you the pm. Please accept my apology. :-(

I had a good time Sheila, always do with blues on a euro away, better still when I have the kid with me. I wont let some of the thieves etc put me off going to the games, just not back there. it was great meeting Exeter blue and others even though I forget half the time :)

BlueBearBoots said:
unsworthblue said:
i could probably write a decent book about this trip,had a top day out in Brussels en route to Barca,got into to Barca late tuesday night,had a top night out but found myself getting pissed off with the amount of knobheads who'd had too much to drink whinging about being robbed,has nobody got any common sense? your in a City noted for being infested with slivering,thieving twats and people are getting that wrecked that they don't even know their own names.me and a few of my pals decided to form a vigilante group and ended up on a revenge mission on las Ramblas on the wednesday night,we'd had enough of the thieving twats and brass so we decided to go and rob the pickpockets,beat them at their own game so to speak,was funny as fuck watching a gang of mancs surrounding gangs of Morrocans down these back streets saying 'how do you like it' as we rifled through their pockets,some of the brass got fucked off and humiliated as well,at one strange we were singing that 'pick a pocket or 2' from Oliver Twist as we had these thieving scum bags down this back street.Funny funny night and a brilliant trip i will never forget,as for the football,fuck knows,how can you get involved in a game of footie from 3 miles away up high in Nou Camp,glad my pal gave me a ticket and never paid

Can't decide whether you are being serious or not ! Just in case you are did you find an orange and red purse ? The shits nicked it coming out of the ground. But on a more serious note you are kidding?
not kidding mate.we'd had enough,we went after the fuckers saying come and try robbing us you thieving twats,caught up with quite a few of them,the police were useless so we decided to form our own force.Its amazing how many lads have got no common sense,awareness or whatever you want to call it,that many people so pissed it was easy pickings for the thiefs,one lad who was pissed and on his own was saying how he was looking for this pickpocket who had tried to rob him twice,he was on his own and leathered!.On a seperate note did anyone see that bar called with 'try my COCKtails' haha,my mates went in there and said it was full of men

apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am --<br /><br />apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?

law74 said:
apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am --

apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?
I were so impressed with em that I bought a pair for *ahem* a friend back home, well ace too, blue with flashin lights n' all sorts, ideal for nite match at trafford :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.