Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards Mullock's tweet, that'll be City leaking it out there to keep Barca guessing.

No-one will have a clue until MP puts the teamsheet in.

Rammy Blue said:
With regards Mullock's tweet, that'll be City leaking it out there to keep Barca guessing.

What's he tweeted, Rammy?

Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:

Saying that Fern and Garcia will start tomorrow.

birchwoodgingerste said:
Blue Punter said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The best best thing about this game is that we cannot lose. Go out of the champs league and our chances of footballs first ever domestic treble go up significantly. Win and we can get giddy as fuck about how good we are and dream of the big one.

I am loving this season more than any other.

Totally agree. I see it as a free hit. As long as we don't suffer a heavy defeat which could affect our confidence domestically. Defeat them and the confidence will rocket.

Football is1% skill 99 per cent confidence ...win this and the skys the limit.

Are you Joey Barton?

Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Rammy Blue said:

Saying that Fern and Garcia will start tomorrow.

Interesting. Not impossible if he goes with one striker, but as you say, could just be a smokescreen. I'd be surprised because Garcia was given the 90 on Saturday.

Rumours were bubbling around from Friday afternoon until Saturday afternoon that we were going to play the reserves against Chelsea. I've a feeling that was city putting out bullshit to keep Mourinho guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.