Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
razman said:
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m

Unconfirmed - so slightly reluctant tweet - but told Clichy and Kolarov (left-mid) may both start for #MCFC tonight #unconfirmed

i know milners not playing as he is suspended...was thinking garcia....

Zabba is more than capable of making Neymar wish he'd stayed back in Spain, but I guess it might require both Kolarov and Clichy to keep Messi in his place.
Kolarov also has a wicked left foot. So this will give us an extra option going forward whilst also keeping us solid in defence.

razman said:

Unconfirmed - so slightly reluctant tweet - but told Clichy and Kolarov (left-mid) may both start for #MCFC tonight #unconfirmed

Hmmmmmmm

If Kolarov starts I think Nasri will start as they work well together.

Gonna guess at:

-----------------Hart---------

Zab--Kompany--MDM--Clichy

----------Garcia---Yaya--------

---SIlva-------Nasri------Kolarov

---------------Negredo

ElanJo said:

Gonna guess at:

---------------Negredo

You've missed out fernandinho

FredTilson said:
andrewmswift said:
razman said:

I really hope that isn't true
How else would you keep Messi quiet?

us having the ball and being confident in possession? kolarov and clichy on the left means we can't retain the ball on that side at all and barca will be able to overload in the middle and on the right

Marvin said:
I'm probably on my own in thinking that Stoke at home at the weekend is more important

I just hope after the game has gone that we keep our focus for the weekend.

That probably indicates that I don't think there's a realistic chance of winning the Champions League, yet we can win the Premiership

League Cup Final even more so. To have any players come back into the team too early and then miss Wembley would be a blow to both the league games and the final.

blue ranger said:
ElanJo said:

Gonna guess at:

---------------Negredo

You've missed out fernandinho

Yeah and Milner ;-)

zandvoort blue said:
Marvin said:
I'm probably on my own in thinking that Stoke at home at the weekend is more important

I just hope after the game has gone that we keep our focus for the weekend.

That probably indicates that I don't think there's a realistic chance of winning the Champions League, yet we can win the Premiership

League Cup Final even more so. To have any players come back into the team too early and then miss Wembley would be a blow to both the league games and the final.

More important my ass. Ask SM did he buy City for Stoke game alike, or Barcelona one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.