Barcelona H CL Pre match thread {merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should City be afraid of Barcelona?? I read some German newspaper today and their headline is "Duel of giants in Manchester" and thats what it is for me as I am not from UK and i can be objective :) City has a great squad and they are playing quality football. That said I think Nasri should not be risked and 30 minutes against a tired Barcelona should be enough for him and also it is too early for Dinho..so for me :
-----------------Hart---------

Zab--Kompany--Lescot--Clichy

----------Garcia---Yaya--------

---Navas-------Jovetic------Silva

---------------Negredo

and subs Nasri fo sure and the others depending on the game..if city is leading mybe Fernandinho to strengthen the middlefield :)

zandvoort blue said:
MSP said:
zandvoort blue said:
League Cup Final even more so. To have any players come back into the team too early and then miss Wembley would be a blow to both the league games and the final.

More important my ass. Ask SM did he buy City for Stoke game alike, or Barcelona one.

Trophies????....If you believe that earlier tweet it looks like Fernandinho might not be risked.

Could be instead of Garcia?

Probably crap tweet

Kolarov playing more forward has worked a bit better this year than in the past (albeit it's only been for small portions of a game).

I remember a few years back he started in midfield at Old Trafford and it was a disaster.

Matt the Giant said:
razman said:
Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m

Unconfirmed - so slightly reluctant tweet - but told Clichy and Kolarov (left-mid) may both start for #MCFC tonight #unconfirmed

i know milners not playing as he is suspended...was thinking garcia....

Zabba is more than capable of making Neymar wish he'd stayed back in Spain, but I guess it might require both Kolarov and Clichy to keep Messi in his place.

Damocles said:
-----------Hart----------

Zab--Kompany--MDM---Clichy

Silva---Ferdi---Yaya---Kolarov

-------Jovetic----Negredo----

Wouldn't risk Nasri's fitness from the start, I like the idea of Kolarov against Alves and Jovetic can drop deeper to take Biscuits out of the game.

It's how I'd go.

[bigimg]http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/s6kCSsfp_Tk/hqdefault.jpg[/bigimg]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.