Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bar bravo we will have a full squad to pick from,Barca have a few injury concerns,and to be fair we looked far better in the 4.0 defeat than previous meetings,this is probably as good a chance we have of turning them over,just need to play our game and hopefully don't make any silly mistakes at the back gifting them goals,although have a feeling it could end in a draw ..

Alba, Pique, Iniesta and Turan all out injured for them.

Turan is in the squad.

Full Barca squad: ter Stegen, Cillessen, Masip, Rakitić, Busquets, Denis Suárez, Turan, Luis Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, Aleñá, Nili i Marlon.

Draw is the best City can hope for and I think this will end in draw, 2-2.

What's the best time to get there to see the players getting off the coach?

Never been to see the players at the new ground. Is it at the main entrance?

90 mins for the PL games ... almost on the dot, but for these mid week night games they have sometimes shown up 10/15 mins earlier than that and sometimes late ... plus go another 15-20 mins earlier if you actually want to get a decent spot in front ... and are not too far behind ... the hospitality and boxes crowd is the one ahead anyway whose kids get to give high five to players as they walk in so if you're not in there then the general public is anyway behind the second line of barriers ...

........................Willy..........................
...Maffeo.......Nico.......Stones........Clichy...
........................Dinho.........................
.............Ilkay.................KDB...............
...Sterling..................................Nolito...
........................Sergio.........................

........................Willy..........................
...Maffeo.......Nico.......Stones........Clichy...
........................Dinho.........................
.............Ilkay.................KDB...............
...Sterling..................................Nolito...
........................Sergio.........................
i was wondering about maffeo.
i'd play him, but maybe it's a little bit early for him, given the importance of the match.

i was wondering about maffeo.
i'd play him, but maybe it's a little bit early for him, given the importance of the match.
I'd give him the nod,he wont embarass himself and just imagine what being chosen for a game of such magnitude would do for his belief and confidence.

I'd give him the nod,he wont embarass himself and just imagine what being chosen for a game of such magnitude would do for his belief and confidence.
as soon as i saw he wasn't involved yesterday i wondered to myself,
has guardiola said to him "fuck west brom - focus all your training on barça."

at the risk of sounding like a ****, where's the cedilla in the thread title?

as soon as i saw he wasn't involved yesterday i wondered to myself,
has guardiola said to him "fuck west brom - focus all your training on barça."
It's definitely feasible, Pep could just be saying I want you to man-mark Neymar for the 90, don't leave his shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.