Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
never thought I'd ever say this but I think we'll win this. We outplayed them last time (two mistakes cost us the match) and I think we'll be stronger again this time around 2-1 city.

Turan is in the squad.

Full Barca squad: ter Stegen, Cillessen, Masip, Rakitić, Busquets, Denis Suárez, Turan, Luis Suárez, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Mascherano, Alcácer, Digne, Sergi Roberto, André Gomes, Umtiti, Aleñá, Nili i Marlon.

Draw is the best City can hope for and I think this will end in draw, 2-2.

No, the BEST we can hope for is a win.
You set your sights too low ;-)

first 60 minutes at Barca and we were the better team , their defence is shite and doesnt get tested for 95% of the season if we keep eleven men on the pitch and dont shoot ourselves in the foot with a daft back pass or other cock-up , we will beat them and you never know they might get a man sent off , the cheating shithouse Suarez for diving or biting would be nice.

Kassai's only Champions League match this season (Arsenal/PSG) saw him hand out 2 red cards. City have 4 reds in 5 matches against Barça.
1f622.png

Just wondering what time the sending off will be this year .

A card happy ref has apparently been appointed.
Great joy.

15 minutes into the game then, probably a double yellow for one of the ferns for two minor fouls while Mascherano runs around breaking shin pads with immunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.