Barcelona (H) Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the line up myself. I'm hoping Zabaletta will have a decent game, but I worry about his pace, same for Kolarov at left back. Aguero's work rate will be interesting to watch, as he'll be expected to chase down a lot. Also hoping that Silva can step up in a big game.

Setting off soon so at least I won't be in the mad house that is the Matchday thread.
Enjoy the game mate...i will kepp an eye on this madhouse for you !

I feel we will have more of the ball tonight and we have to make the most of it! Take our chances when they come.

Not sure about the line up myself. I'm hoping Zabaletta will have a decent game, but I worry about his pace, same for Kolarov at left back. Aguero's work rate will be interesting to watch, as he'll be expected to chase down a lot. Also hoping that Silva can step up in a big game.

Setting off soon so at least I won't be in the mad house that is the Matchday thread.
Didn't know L**ds had a game tonight.

;-)

Didn't know L**ds had a game tonight.

;-)
oZvduOsUmlsk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.