Barcelona Home Tickets?

blue_blood222 said:
Hi everyone, im looking for some help but dont seem to be able to open a post for people to try help me, im pretty allright for getting tickets but the bit i struggle on is travel i want to see if there is anybody who organises travel from devon or as close to devon as i can get ex a booked coach going there and back in the same day, if anyone could msg me to help out that would be amazing thank you in advance
There are options, a couple of blues I know from Torquay do most home games and will almost certainly be doing Barcelona. They drive to Cheltenham and jump on the coach that comes from there....

PM me if you want further information...

Aidandub said:
blumoon said:
Looking for 1 for myself having been let down. My points will allow me to buy on Tuesday but I've a feeling it may be sold out by then. Flights booked from Dublin so if anybody could oblige I'd be very obliged !!!

Flying from Dublin myself, only the one ticket you can buy on Tuesday?
Message me pal ....might be able to help

blumoon said:
Aidandub said:
blumoon said:
Looking for 1 for myself having been let down. My points will allow me to buy on Tuesday but I've a feeling it may be sold out by then. Flights booked from Dublin so if anybody could oblige I'd be very obliged !!!

Flying from Dublin myself, only the one ticket you can buy on Tuesday?
Message me pal ....might be able to help
PM'D you back there mate

Anybody know when they are going on open sale and will it be max 6 tickets per season card owner. Then I can get after another 3 tickets for the friends who want to go to the match.

stillblue said:
Anybody know when they are going on open sale and will it be max 6 tickets per season card owner. Then I can get after another 3 tickets for the friends who want to go to the match.

not sure they will go on open sale.

Anyone tell me how the situation with tickets are going so far for the home game against Barca??Im a cityzen with just under 1,000 points have flights and hotel booked flying from Ireland,just waiting to see whether they will go further or will they sell out by tomorrow??Can't view the stadium chart to see whether areas are red/amber or green in the seating.

MCFCok88 said:
Anyone tell me how the situation with tickets are going so far for the home game against Barca??Im a cityzen with just under 1,000 points have flights and hotel booked flying from Ireland,just waiting to see whether they will go further or will they sell out by tomorrow??Can't view the stadium chart to see whether areas are red/amber or green in the seating.

loads left
16 blocks still green

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.