Barcelona Home Tickets?

Selling criteria has been extended:

- Impacted 2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders registered to the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme, who wish to relocate** – Wednesday 21st January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders (not registered on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme) – Thursday 22nd January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 3,000 or more ticket points – Saturday 24th January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 2,000 or more ticket points – Monday 26th January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 1,500 or more ticket points – Tuesday 27th January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 1,000 or more ticket points – Wednesday 28th January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 750 or more ticket points – Thursday 29th January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 500 or more ticket points – Friday 30th January at 9am.

- 2014/15 Cityzens Members with 250 or more ticket points – Saturday 31st January at 9am.

- Any 2014/15 Cityzens Members – Monday 2nd February at 9am.

Should tickets remain, further sales criteria and ticket prices will be announced.

I've got 3 adults sat together, paper tickets ready to go. Can meet at hull game next week. Will check my pm's tonight. Won't sell separately cheers.

Ennis said:
I've got 3 adults sat together, paper tickets ready to go. Can meet at hull game next week. Will check my pm's tonight. Won't sell separately cheers.

Hi Ennis

I've tried to PM you but my messages aren't working. I will give it a last go.

Cheers Tim

Hi all,
Anyone got 2 spares? Not too concerned about location, but have hotel and flights booked from Belfast and concerned it will be sold out before I meet the criteria!

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and know it's a long shot but looking for three tickets anywhere. For my dad, father in law & myself. We're flying from Ireland and would love to be in there

Thanks

bluemovie said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum and know it's a long shot but looking for three tickets anywhere. For my dad, father in law & myself. We're flying from Ireland and would love to be in there

Thanks

Where in Ireland you flying from?Are you a citizen member?

Anybody know if there are corporate tickets on sale for the Barca game.

I've looked at the OS website and couldn't see anything!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.