Barcelona Home Tickets?

I've just bought the ticket I wanted as it looks like Barca have returned a full section in the South stand. There's a few left but they're going fast!

ruz said:
Is the South stand 115 for away fans or home fans (webpage says away fans!?) ? just bought tickets from the general sale.

I will be travelling from Nottingham, and the last train from Piccadilly is at 10:28pm. Could someone please advise if taxis are available near the stadium to catch the train on time. Thanks.

there is always a line of taxi's outside of the merc garage. could be though that its quicker to walk/tram it back.

de niro said:
ruz said:
Is the South stand 115 for away fans or home fans (webpage says away fans!?) ? just bought tickets from the general sale.

I will be travelling from Nottingham, and the last train from Piccadilly is at 10:28pm. Could someone please advise if taxis are available near the stadium to catch the train on time. Thanks.

there is always a line of taxi's outside of the merc garage. could be though that its quicker to walk/tram it back.

We find it quicker to just speed walk it
Town in 22 min and Piccadilly easy in 17 mins
Tram queues are long and traffic on the roads rather congested

Taximania said:
de niro said:
ruz said:

Just leave when everybody else does you'll easy make it :-)

blueparrot said:
Taximania said:
de niro said:

Just leave when everybody else does you'll easy make it :-)

Thanks to all.. hope I can catch the last train..:)

My ticket now available - SS 117, Row W.
Work have decided to send me to the delights of East Anglia all week.
Face value - £45.
PM me if anybody wants it. Will have to meet my mate next to me at ground.

Has anyone else not had their ticket posted yet? It must have been three weeks since I bought them.....

Any ideas? End of play Thursday, have these been lost now?

mrmacca said:
Has anyone else not had their ticket posted yet? It must have been three weeks since I bought them.....

Any ideas? End of play Thursday, have these been lost now?

Should of had them by now pal, mine came the day after I bought them 3 weeks ago.

Cant go due to work so im selling my ticket (219, A), face value (£55). I live in Manc city centre so i can meet in town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.