Barcelona Summer Transfer Budget

bluemooninho

<a class="postlink" href="http://teamstre.am/1kCcx8T" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://teamstre.am/1kCcx8T</a>

Barcelona’s economic vice-president, Javier Faus recently revealed that the club will have a summer spending budget of €50-60 million and room for two to four signings, while also touching on the club’s new Espai Barca project.

In an interview with Catalunya Radio, Faus began by ensuring that the club’s Espai Barca project, which will give a complete makeover to their sporting facilities, will not force the club to mortgage their futures.

“At no time will the project jeopardize the team’s sporting excellence and will not mortgage a generation of Barca.

“One third will be paid by the sponsors (€200 million) while the remaining amount will come from the club’s accounts and a bank loan. A loan, which has been made possible, as the club will be completely debt-free from 2015. The fact that we will be debt-free means that we can go into debt.”

Faus shifted topics and revealed that the club will have a summer transfer budget of €50-60 million, enough for two-to-four signings this summer.

“Economically, we’re able to make two to four signings for next season with an amount an €50-60 million.”

Faus concluded that Barcelona are now the club who sell the most shirts and “for every one shirt Real Madrid sells, Barcelona sell two and a half”.

I guess that means that they won't be buying Sergio then!!! Unless, of course, they are going to be getting other funds from the sale of players.....

Re: Barceona Summer Transfer Budget

Pigeonho said:
If we were to lose Aguero - our own legend - but gain Messi in return, who would go for that?
Don't need to even consider it since Messi has a buy out clause, but no I wouldn't, Sergio is a massive part of our history and an iconic figure for our club, as well as a fucking great player (proven in the PL) in his own right. So, a no from me.

Pigeonho said:
If we were to lose Aguero - our own legend - but gain Messi in return, who would go for that?

As much as I love Sergio I would personally drive him there myself if it meant we were getting Messi. He is arguably the greatest player to ever walk the Earth.

GXCity said:
Pigeonho said:

As much as I love Sergio I would personally drive him there myself if it meant we were getting Messi. He is arguably the greatest player to ever walk the Earth.
There was a time I would have said the same thing myself, but Ageuro is our legend already. The word legend is overly used for me, look at Balotelli and how people insist he is a legend. Aguero though, he is a City legend and that status will only increase. Messi could come here and simply not adapt to the PL, which would create 2 things: 1, us fucked and 2, proving Ronaldo as the better of the two.
I would like Aguero and Messi, however.

I would not swap Aguero for any other player on earth, ANY !

The risk is Messi does not fit in here, loses his fire etc etc.
I would love to see him have a bash here but not at the expense of losing Sergio, no chance.

TCIB said:
I would not swap Aguero for any other player on earth, ANY !

The risk is Messi does not fit in here, loses his fire etc etc.
I would love to see him have a bash here but not at the expense of losing Sergio, no chance.

Come on, yer must be tempted with Phil Jones!<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:19 pm --<br /><br />"Barcelona sell two and a half"

How much are those thievin' bastards charging for half a shirt?

GXCity said:
Pigeonho said:

Ronaldo

Timmmmahhhh said:
GXCity said:
Pigeonho said:

Ronaldo

I hear Messi is a muffin man and FakeRon is a barm man. Gimme the muffin man any day! Sergio, however, can eat three shredded wheats on a muffin!

Timmmmahhhh said:
GXCity said:
Pigeonho said:

Ronaldo

The fat one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.