Barcelona Summer Transfer Budget

Re: Barceona Summer Transfer Budget

Pigeonho said:
If we were to lose Aguero - our own legend - but gain Messi in return, who would go for that?

what about keeping aguero and getting messi too?:)

aguero93:20 said:
Pigeonho said:
If we were to lose Aguero - our own legend - but gain Messi in return, who would go for that?
Don't need to even consider it since Messi has a buy out clause, but no I wouldn't, Sergio is a massive part of our history and an iconic figure for our club, as well as a fucking great player (proven in the PL) in his own right. So, a no from me.

Does not matter barce could let him go for a quid if they wanted to

spanishblue said:
Pigeonho said:

NOPE

Can't see Sergio leaving if Messi was coming this way , one of the draws for Messi would be a chance to play with Aguero, and vice versa.

Would not swap Aguero for anyone. Certainly not Messi. Whilst Messi is an incredible player I reserve judgement until I see him in this World Cup. I still cannot help but feel he would struggle in the Premiership. Physically much more demanding and he would probably take a season to adapt... Tranny is a much better player and proven at every level and in different leagues... I rate him more highly.

supercity88 said:
Would not swap Aguero for anyone. Certainly not Messi. Whilst Messi is an incredible player I reserve judgement until I see him in this World Cup. I still cannot help but feel he would struggle in the Premiership. Physically much more demanding and he would probably take a season to adapt... Tranny is a much better player and proven at every level and in different leagues... I rate him more highly.

+1

mosssideblue said:
supercity88 said:

+1

+2.

Anyone else notice the "One third will be paid by the sponsors (€200 million)"
So a huge cash injection from a sponsor, a way round FFP perhaps. Sponsor paying a huge chunk to the rebuild so Barcelona can spend on players

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.