Barcelona thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder whether the Spanish fa will be investigated for letting this happen?

I also wonder whether uefa will feel the need to take action against state funded clubs competing in their competitions, given they both fined and banned us for the same thing, before CAS overturned?
Unfortunately Tebas is in the clear on this one because the tax advantages and other special treatment were allowed for four clubs only by the Spanish government. UEFA's "case" against us (insofar as they had one) was that we had disguised owner investment as sponsorship. Any case claiming we are state funded would not make it to the starting line, and the claim that this (non-existent) state aid was "discriminatory" would be ... laughable.

You can bet Tebas has had his share to keep quiet and point in other directions
Unfortunately Tebas is in the clear on this one because the tax advantages and other special treatment were allowed for four clubs only by the Spanish government. UEFA's "case" against us (insofar as they had one) was that we had disguised owner investment as sponsorship. Any case claiming we are state funded would not make it to the starting line, and the claim that this (non-existent) state aid was "discriminatory" would be ... laughable.

Wow, that has to be the wildest most mental thing yet.

I find it easier to believe that the money went into his own pockets, than for political causes, bug man if that turns out to be true, what a shitshow, and what irony!
It's madness, I know he'd Espanyol links but...

At the moment these are suspicions but there is a prima facie case at the very least. The referendum was a nightmare for Bartomeu: a club and a city in which Catalan nationalism is almost obligatory to be a fan, faced with a vote which could nullify players' contracts but also would raise the question of the club's debts. If they are all owing to Catalan enterprises fine but that seems highly unlikely.

Snr Tebas can't have slept too easy either while facing the prospect of one horse in a two horse league being unable to run.

Mes que un club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.