Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

Haha. I don’t have a 3rd screen but enjoy yourself mate.
I learned how to watch up to four games simultaneously in journalism school, something I’m not proud of; makes me feel like a maniac haha
What do you think of Vlahovic in this Fiorentina game?

I learned how to watch up to four games simultaneously in journalism school, something I’m not proud of; makes me feel like a maniac haha
What do you think of Vlahovic in this Fiorentina game?
Fair enough. I just have time and different screens to watch games. Well, he knows where the net is. Just saw his goal. His first touch is quite good. Has a bit of pace. Big lad but Kjaer has had the better of him all night. However, he can pick a pass as well. He plays with a bit of swagger. My initial impression.

Two items on the bbc gossip page today:

Manchester City will step up their efforts to secure 26-year-old England winger Raheem Sterling, who has been linked with a move to Barcelona, on a long-term contract.

Barcelona are looking at making a move for Basel striker Arthur Cabral but will have to sell some players before making a move for the 23-year-old Brazilian..

I think the latter is more likely true.

Eric Garcia almost gifting Villareal a goal. Well, further up the young Barca lads aren’t bad.

This year’s Crisis at Christmas Charity Cause: FC Barcelona.

Can you help? This once elegant lady, admired over the world as the borderless home of the beautiful and the talented, has now fallen on hard times, misused by a succession of scrounging men with a twinkle in their eye and without a moral scruple to bless them self with, has now resorted to begging. It’s too pitiful.

Can you give her what she really needs this Christmas? She really wants Ferran Torres, but those evil money-grabbing parvenus at Manchester City selfishly want him all to themselves. She’ll even meet them half-way, for goodness’ sake.

0E3C396E-5197-4C43-8944-64019E844733.jpeg
FC Barcelona think Ferran is worth £25 million, a full £5 million more than City paid Valencia for him, but like the true footballing philanthropist she is, Barça will compromise at £38m.

You can’t say fairer than that, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.