Barcelona Thread - 2021/22

This year’s Crisis at Christmas Charity Cause: FC Barcelona.

Can you help? This once elegant lady, admired over the world as the borderless home of the beautiful and the talented, has now fallen on hard times, misused by a succession of scrounging men with a twinkle in their eye and without a moral scruple to bless them self with, has now resorted to begging. It’s too pitiful.

Can you give her what she really needs this Christmas? She really wants Ferran Torres, but those evil money-grabbing parvenus at Manchester City selfishly want him all to themselves. She’ll even meet them half-way, for goodness’ sake.

View attachment 31315
FC Barcelona think Ferran is worth £25 million, a full £5 million more than City paid Valencia for him, but like the true footballing philanthropist she is, Barça will compromise at £38m.

You can’t say fairer than that, surely?
If I was Khaldoun, Txiki or whoever is in charge of player sales, I’d tell the Spanish rags to, and I quote, "FUCK OFF!"

This year’s Crisis at Christmas Charity Cause: FC Barcelona.

Can you help? This once elegant lady, admired over the world as the borderless home of the beautiful and the talented, has now fallen on hard times, misused by a succession of scrounging men with a twinkle in their eye and without a moral scruple to bless them self with, has now resorted to begging. It’s too pitiful.

Can you give her what she really needs this Christmas? She really wants Ferran Torres, but those evil money-grabbing parvenus at Manchester City selfishly want him all to themselves. She’ll even meet them half-way, for goodness’ sake.

View attachment 31315
FC Barcelona think Ferran is worth £25 million, a full £5 million more than City paid Valencia for him, but like the true footballing philanthropist she is, Barça will compromise at £38m.

You can’t say fairer than that, surely?
If they only value him at £25m they won't be too disappointed when they don't get him

Torres has been told that a move to Barcelona is attractive and a good career move. Pep places great weight on attracting intelligent players to City, players who think about the game. He should tell Torres that if he is so stupid as to believe the rubbish Barcelona tell him he's far too stupid to play for City.

Not sure I misread the champions league table but it looks like they only scored 3 goals in their 6 matches

At the rate they're going they won't qualify for next season's CL so might need to sell rather than buy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.