Barcelona v Manchester City, 30th July 7pm EDT / 31st July 12am BST, Orlando, FL, pre-match thread | KO delayed until 01:20 (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona v Manchester City, Tuesday July 30th, Camping World Stadium, Orlando, Florida
Kick off 7pm local time / midnight Wednesday morning 31/7 UK time
I presume you’ll be there, as it’s your day off.

It’s fallen nicely for you.

I expect Gvardiol and Kovačić to both start in this one.

Other than that, it’s anybody’s guess.

Makes you wonder if these games in the US and the prices they are charging are just fieldwork for when the premiership eventually shifts stateside :)
If only there was a thread about that where we could discuss it..... maybe someone could start it, in the General Football forum would be ideal ;)

Any recommendations for a bar close to the stadium that blues are using?
Pre match the action is at Murphy's Bar on International Drive.
Moonchester and trophies and I think SWP and Lescott.
They have a bus going.to the game or I'm sure other local Blues will give you a lift.
I went to the stadium last year for Real v Juve.
There really isn't very much around there at all and the price of beer in the stadium is a piss take

If you're in LA there's this 'immersive experience' at Cosm...

Last edited:
Pre match the action is at Murphy's Bar on International Drive.
Moonchester and trophies and I think SWP and Lescott.
They have a bus going.to the game or I'm sure other local Blues will give you a lift.
I went to the stadium last year for Real v Juve.
There really isn't very much around there at all and the price of beer in the stadium is a piss take
Cheers, that’s all great to know.
We have a hire car and would be travelling from Citrus Ridge, which is about 30-40 minutes away, but now thinking of ditching the car and getting an Uber to Murphy’s Bar. Do you know what the taxi situation is like after a game outside the stadium for getting back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.