Barcelona v Manchester City, 30th July 7pm EDT / 31st July 12am BST, Orlando, FL, pre-match thread | KO delayed until 01:20 (BST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers, that’s all great to know.
We have a hire car and would be travelling from Citrus Ridge, which is about 30-40 minutes away, but now thinking of ditching the car and getting an Uber to Murphy’s Bar. Do you know what the taxi situation is like after a game outside the stadium for getting back?
I imagine the uber will be cheaper than fuel, parking and the obligatory Orlando tolls!
I would expect Uber drivers will be all over the show afterwards. Maybe book your driver taking you and make a nice cash offer to take you back. If there is a full house traffic will be very busy. I'd suggest leaving the stadium and walk to the Orlando City 'Soccer' stadium, a very short walk away and meeting your driver there as it will be a lot easier to get away from there than outside the Camping World stadium.
Check the weather too, if it forecasts rain, there isn't a roof anywhere over the entire stadium.

Cheers, that’s all great to know.
We have a hire car and would be travelling from Citrus Ridge, which is about 30-40 minutes away, but now thinking of ditching the car and getting an Uber to Murphy’s Bar. Do you know what the taxi situation is like after a game outside the stadium for getting back?
Word on the street is Murphy's is rammed. There is a cash bar outside too but it's getting busy outside too

Having seen our growing US support over the last few years I’ll be fascinated to see what the crowd split is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.