Barcelona v Real Madrid

I have a gaffe near Guingamp.
It is the smallest town with a team in the top division anywhere in Europe.
Nevertheless they have had some famous players.
Drogba played for them and I saw Malouda make his debut before he joined Chelsea.
It's a great stadium to see football in.
Tiny but atmospheric.
The Tribune stand is a sight to see.

Cheers for the added info.
Their side wasn't bad at all, considering their size.
It still must be quite the shock when you're used to playing a Camp Nou that's filled to the brim.

Pique has never been a top defender, Iniesta has past his best, Busquets is OK. Maybe mediocre is a word a bit too strong. Good squad but nothing special.

Will have to grant you Piqué :)
"such a mediocre side" was indeed a bit over the top but they surely have seen better days.

Cheers for the added info.
Their side wasn't bad at all, considering their size.
It still must be quite the shock when you're used to playing a Camp Nou that's filled to the brim.

But he didn't play at the Nou Camp every week. He had played in Granada, Eibar etc and they have very small stadiums

Looked like Carvajal fouled Denis Suarez, should have been a penalty I reckon. Terrible miss after it though from Busquets I think.

He'll realise his mistake when they get knocked out early doors champions league and playing in a second tier league,it would be like aguero or de bruyne going to Celtic or rangers,piss poor decision from neymar totally about money full stop....gett innnn messi 1.1

Messi scores the pen. Dive from Suarez though, maybe justice for the foul on Denis Suarez just before but it's that kind of playacting that makes these matches a bit shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.