Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducado

Team supported
City
Can we pull this back?

It's a tough ask but we are the real underdogs now, which is a position we don't normally find ourselves in

Anyway all in here please, for those who not as lucky as the travelling Blues I think this is on Sky

Lets just go for it.

-----------------Hart--------------------
Zab--Kompany---Lescott------Kolarov
-----------Yaya----Fern-----------------
Navas/Milner---Silva-------------Nasri
-----------------Kun----------------------

We'reNotReallyHere said:
Lets just go for it.

-----------------Hart--------------------
Zab--Kompany---Lescott------Kolarov
-----------Yaya----Fern-----------------
Navas/Milner---Silva-------------Nasri
-----------------Kun----------------------

Agree Milner has to start but his best position is on the left especially if Kolarov is playing behind him.
First goal will be crucial in deciding the tie. We score first it's game on, Barca score first it's game over.
CTID

Win 1-0, restore some pride and get the fuck out of there to concentrate on the league.

I thought we were far too conservative in the first leg so now is time to show Barca what we are about!

Sergio up top on his own with Silva, Nasri and Navas behind him, Kolarov and Zabaleta as fullbacks!

I don't think we will progress but I think we can get a result, but you never know in football!

I just hope the lads put a performance in because we need the confidence going into the Hull game, lose that game and it's on the verge of being all over in regards to the title.

Come on City!

Who gives a flying fuck , with our defence we aint going to win the thing anyway , realistically , so its a pointless exercise even getting to the next round , an unprecedented domestic treble was a goer though ...well not anymore ...

der-bomber said:
Who gives a flying fuck , with our defence we aint going to win the thing anyway , realistically , so its a pointless exercise even getting to the next round , an unprecedented domestic treble was a goer though ...well not anymore ...

We might aswel give it a go though mate,who knows what could happen despite who we have on the touchline...oh wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.