Barcelona Vs City CL 2nd leg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
citymad said:
Marvin said:
Why has the whole squad travelled?

I'd have kept the core of the team who would be playing Hull at Carrington

What is the point of qualifying for the champs league if all you do in the end is throw in the towel. And there was me thinking that the Champions league is what the owners and players dream about. Silly me.
We're 2-0 down, meanwhile there are winnable games in the Premier League and we were in the FA Cup

The starting players, and the subs should be in Barcelona, the rest should be in Carrington preparing for Hull.

You can't argue with that. Barcelona is an important game, but its affect on our domestic form should be minimised

Why would it affect any form? If Pellegrini and the entire coaching staff is in Barcelona, there is no point in others being left here without anyone to train with. The only players back here are the EDS squad, I don't see the problem. Players like Boyata have been taken because Demich got sent off and we need an extra CB on the bench which basically means Lescott is playing tonight.

We are 2-0 down but did Arsenal just throw the towel in last night, they didn't go through but I'd say we have a much better chance then they did. If someone said to me you could beat Barcelona and get through to the next round at the expense of losing to Wigan, I'd take their hand off!

citymad said:
Marvin said:
Why has the whole squad travelled?

I'd have kept the core of the team who would be playing Hull at Carrington

What is the point of qualifying for the champs league if all you do in the end is throw in the towel. And there was me thinking that the Champions league is what the owners and players dream about. Silly me.

whats the point in qualifying if you then focus so much on a tie you are almost out of that you end up forfeiting a quarter final of a cup that we can actually win?

Lads....let's be realistic we don't have a chance tonight..we're playing barca in the nou camp lets not forget how well they play there and how crap we've been in recent matches against Sunderland we were average at best and only got over the line with two wonder goals we can all hope and pray but we have to b realistic

I have been waiting whole season to se us start like this:

Aguero

Jovetic - Silva - Nasri

Fernandinho - YAYA

Kolarov - Lescott - Kompany - Zabaleta

HART

I dont think it needs to be one of Dzeko and Negredo. these players are genius all of them, I would like to see what they could do together.. But guess its not gonna happend...

-----------------------Hart--------------------------

Zab----------------Komp--------------Lesc-----------------Kol

----------------------Fernan----------------------Garcia-----------

-------------------------------Yaya----------------------------------

Nasri--------------------------------------------------Silva-----

----------------------------Aguero------------------------------<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:13 am --<br /><br />
Alex B said:
Why do we need 3 goals?!? Thats all i keep hearing? Win 2-0 it goes to pens doesnt it?
win 2-0 and it's extra time.

Bayern prooved yersterday that they might be the most admirable team but still draws with half-alive arsenal and miss penalty second time in a row....
dpesn't look like champions display to me

So ... We might be the team that can win it at the end of the day, we need a bit of luck this time and maybe it will compensate us for the 1st leg

__________________HART__________________

ZABA________VIN_______LES_______CLICHY

_________ ___FERNANDINHO_____________

NASRI___________YAYA___________MILNER

_________________SILVA___________________

________________AGUERO_________________

I think silva as a second forward is a better option than out of form Negredo and Dzeko, Milner is a MUST, maybe Jovetic as a sub later

We need to play high tempo right from the start (live vs Tottenham), need to give 200% this time if they really want it, otherwise let's just prepare for Hull City and enjoy our great trophy. This stadium saw a lot of magic comebacks, it's time to make it again

Come on, WIN IT FOR US GUYS!

BringBackSwales said:
Milner should play tonight; he won't, but he fucking should

Correct.

In front of Kolarov on the left hand side.

Something along the lines of

Hart

Zabba
Vinny
Lescott
Kolarov

Garcia
Fernandinho

Yaya
Milner
Silva

Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.