Barcelona vs City Friendly at Nou Camp (Merged)

We've booked the Fira Palace Hotel £76 a night...flying with Monarch from Manchester on Tuesday, coming home friday.

Cost £220 each altogether..not bad!

I suspect tickets will become available sometime the week after next.

Corky said:
Waste of money for a friendly, it will be the 2nd team I reckon.

I doubt anyone that's going is expecting some sort of epic game.

Most will be going just to say they've visited the City.

im gutted about this 1, im all booked up 4 rangers, an dont have enuf holidays left for barca :( BAD TIMES!!! not 2 worry, im sure we'll be playin them in semi of champs league next year. ;)

cyberblue said:
Corky said:
Waste of money for a friendly, it will be the 2nd team I reckon.
I just think you are jealous that you cant go

It is like a load of Spaniards creaming themselves because they have a friendly at Old Trafford.

I can go to the lot if I want, but chose not to go to freindlies abroad which are marketing not football exercies.

All booked - got to go via London tho - only allowed Wed and Thurs off work, after much begging!!!!! Done the tour of Nou Camp while on holiday few years back and always wanted to go to a game. Buzzing :-)

am i the only one who thinks this isnt the best idea? having a trip to spain between games makes me think that we may be a little tired for the wolves game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.