Barcelona vs City Friendly at Nou Camp (Merged)

Gonna leave this one, prefer to wait to we go there in a few years for a competitive game.

mcfc_nick said:
am i the only one who thinks this isnt the best idea? having a trip to spain between games makes me think that we may be a little tired for the wolves game!
no i should be alright , fair enough all day drinking tuesday, wednesday thursday , work friday , train to the match on saturday , couple more pints should be ok , if i do fell tired think ive got some pro plus knocking about

183sash said:
mcfc_nick said:
am i the only one who thinks this isnt the best idea? having a trip to spain between games makes me think that we may be a little tired for the wolves game!
no i should be alright , fair enough all day drinking tuesday, wednesday thursday , work friday , train to the match on saturday , couple more pints should be ok , if i do fell tired think ive got some pro plus knocking about

PMSL!

183sash said:
mcfc_nick said:
Quality answer there mista pmsl

mcfc_nick said:

You do realise this is only a friendly and not a competitive match? Wolves will be playing Wigan the night before, so will be more knackered than we will be anyway.

come on its a lark about in the sun, they will probably only play half a game then field a second team for the second half, if we can go out on the piss all week and still make work i m sure they can kick a ball around for 45 mins...plus they will have water bottles passed to them all through the game while us poor twats will have to go down the stairs and pay for beer...just not fair

ryanair going monday evening,coming back friday,about £60.Just got to clear it with work.Gets into Girona airport around 11.30pm,but they do have a service running to Barcelona to coincide with flights coming in which is a great idea.Hostel £25 a night.

Goater666 said:
mcfc_nick said:

You do realise this is only a friendly and not a competitive match? Wolves will be playing Wigan the night before, so will be more knackered than we will be anyway.

ye because going to wigan is the same as spain!

mcfc_nick said:
Goater666 said:

ye because going to wigan is the same as spain!

I'd rather go to Spain mate, and im pretty sure the players will as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.