Not open for further replies.
B\connellblue said:
-------------hart------------
Zabba--komp--Demi--Mangala
---fernandinho----Milner------
yaya
Nasri -----------------silva
---------- Kun--------------

Yeah I posted something like that earlier but it'll have to be Kolarov in the back with VK and Mang since he's available.

We'll play 442 with Fernando and Toure playing CM. Barca will just toy with us for half an hour then Suarez will score then Messi will do some ridiculous dribble to send them in 2 up. 2nd half will be dull and boring, about the 60th min Fernando will get sent off for a daft tackle on Xavi then Neymar will finish us off. Scholes will be having his snide childish comments, Ferdinand will be tearing into us on Twitter, i'll go in work the next day to get an earful of the rag who only pops up when we get beat, their will loads of "sack him, sell him, buy him etc" on here, Twitter, facebook. Then we will just have to hope we beat WBA next Saturday and hope for the best.

Or you never know we might get our tactics right for once and beat them 2-0 with Kompany deciding its 2012 and keeping Messi in his back pocket and Fernando not letting Iniesta string 1 pass together. Doubt it though.

Id love us to beat these cnuts but just can't see past us getting hammered.

Just seeing this thread has depressed me.

I am usually a glass half full kinda guy but i am struggling to gee myself up here if i am brutally honest.
Not for the match but finding it hard to muster any confidence we may do anything.

Well i think we are gonna go for it big time if we get an early goal they will flap play yaya behind aguro and play milner central with fernandinho silva left nasri right with kompany and mangala cb with kolorov and zabb at the back we have to believe cmmon city restore the faith!

We're on a hiding to nothing on Wednesday.

The inevitable red card(s) and Peller's blind faith in playing a surprising 4-4-2 formation all point towards total humiliation by the darlings of world football. However, as a long-term sufferer / supporter of our great Club, my prediction is 1 - 2 City AET but we're unable to take our quota of penalties as the bastard ref has sent off most of our players!

_____________Hart_______________

Sagna__Komp___Mangala_Clichy

__Milner__Fernando_fernandinho_

________Yaya______Silva__________

____________Aguero______________

The good old Christmas tree formation

Really not looking forward to this. Trying to be optimistic, but I know what is going to happen. Either way, I would go with:

_______________________Hart

Sagna______Kompany______Mangala______Kolarov

_____________Fernando______Fernandinho

____________ Nasri Yaya Silva

___________________ Aguero

Bench: Caballero, Demichelis, Zabaleta, Milner, Lampard, Navas, Bony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.