FCBarca said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
265909056.jpg

Clever but unlikely Pellegrini opts for this when City need to score goals

Plus, not to quibble but Messi on the left?? Also, Busquets isn't going to play

Also Valdés is unlikely to play LOL

Re: Barca v City Pre Match Thread

de niro said:
i am going into this match in exactly the same way as any other for almost 50 years. the game we have just played is irrelevent,its now all about this one, and i believe we can win it.i have never gone to a city game expecting a defeat. when we were shit we could on our day turn anyone over, we certainly can nowadays with this squad.let the press write us off, the bookies and even the barca players, let them all write us off, it will make winning all the sweeter. i am lucky, i dont miss many games and as in every euro away i am proper buzzing for this. now thats just me, a fan, our players will be ten times that. they know whats at stake here, they know this is last chance saloon, not just for this season but possibly their city career, so does the manager. this is winnable, very winnable and i am priveledged to be able to go there and watch it. bring it the fuck on.
Seconded see you there bring it on

Welcome abourd the mcfc roller coaster..enjoy

Barça will piss themselves at how shit we are when they watch our game from yesterday back in a video session, take us lightly, and we'll go and win!

Barca v City Pre Match Thread

We've all watched city for long enough to expect the unexpected. Normally it wouldn't surprise me if city somehow manage to turn it around against Barcelona as we seem to like stacking the odds against ourselves.

But. after last nights game, i'm just hoping we don't get too humiliated if i'm honest. If we are going to make top 4 we need to build confidence again and a battering against FCB would not help.

It's getting just like the old days again.. Well, not quite! A bit of perspective is needed, we would have been over the moon with our current position a few years ago and although we are hardly playing well it is also hardly 'bad times' either.

the lazy pricks have already ruined my weekend.

I eexpect them to ruin my week too.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311179" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=311179</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.