Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A positive team selection (I would have been a bit more cautious). Could give us a chance if Nasri, Toure at al put a really hard shift in. My worry is they don't and we don't get enough of the ball.

Fingers crossed though. Would be nice to finally have a fait performance from the referee but I won't be holding my breath.

Brilliant news, would have maybe put Navas in over Nasri other than that fine. Milner is hopefully on the left protecting Kolarov.

It's been a trend this year that we've swapped Zab for Sagna in the bigger games where a team has a quality winger but I felt Zab handled Neymar fine in the first leg.

ninjamonkey said:
First time in a very long time i'm reasonably happy with that lineup. Unfortunately, the damage has already been done. There's no way we can keep a cleansheet.
That's not necessarily a problem.

grim up north said:
deano ou812 said:
Glad we are going 4-5-1,but feel although good going forward kolarov is slow and suspect at the back...

Who do you suggest he plays at left back
Clichy or switch Sagna to the left,not knocking kolarov just feel defensively he's at times an accident waiting to happen...

deano ou812 said:
grim up north said:
deano ou812 said:
Glad we are going 4-5-1,but feel although good going forward kolarov is slow and suspect at the back...

Clichy or switch Sagna to the left,not knocking kolarov just feel defensively he's at times an accident waiting to happen...

Clichy? Did you watch the 1st leg

deano ou812 said:
grim up north said:
deano ou812 said:

Wow.

Many of us , me included, have buried Pellers this last few days.

It would be just typical of this club if tonight is his finest hour.

April 8th 2012. Remember that? We were dead, buried amd written off. May 12 2012. Heaven.

1-2 down v Barca.. We'll shit these bastards.

COME OONNNNNNNNNN

deano ou812 said:
grim up north said:
deano ou812 said:

Shame Clichy is suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.