Barcelona Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more worried about how we're going to score, it's clear we'll concede some goals that's not the problem really.

deano ou812 said:
Glad we are going 4-5-1,but feel although good going forward kolarov is slow and suspect at the back...

Are we playing 4-5-1? Milner and Aguero with Milner upfront in a free role i.e. stoke away 2nd half.
And why wonder about defending when we need to score 2 and 1 more than them.

oakiecokie said:
without a dream said:
What an odd time for a man to turn his back on his principles. In a way I'm disappointed. Think it's the right call though.

He`s damned if he does and damned if he doesn`t !!

I'd just come to terms with playing a 442 and going for broke. Think Silva will probably play up front though tbh, ala Munich away last year.

J_Bow said:
I'm more worried about how we're going to score, it's clear we'll concede some goals that's not the problem really.

We will not keep a clean sheet nor score 3. We have been awful recently and Barca are a way superior. Let's just not get embarrassed.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
A positive team selection (I would have been a bit more cautious). Could give us a chance if Nasri, Toure at al put a really hard shift in. My worry is they don't and we don't get enough of the ball.

We are playing Barca. Even if everyone put in a shift, we still won't get enough of the ball.

Plus, we are chasing the game. And playing in camp nou. No points being cautious. Might as well go for it and go out in blaze of glory.

An OK line up but Navas and Zaba could make the team more balance and cause more havoc to Barca than Nasri and Sagna imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.